forum

Gojou Kai - Ultimate Truth

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Al-Azif
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 20 December, 2008 at 13:05:28

Artist: Gojou Kai
Title: Ultimate Truth
Source: touhou
Tags: SYNC.ART'S
BPM: 154
Filesize: 4399kb
Play Time: 02:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (5 stars, 388 notes)
  2. Normal (4.46 stars, 233 notes)
Download: Gojou Kai - Ultimate Truth
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6393

20-12:
Normal
- timing fix @ -15
- some what m980 said

Hard:
- timing fix @ -15
those slider at 01:34:8 (1,2,3,1,2,3) closer by 1 grid, lol
Saturos
-15ms to all offsets.

Normal:

Didn't care too much for the whistle overload again, but it's fine otherwise.

Hard:

01:07:77 (1) through 01:15:75 (2) - I had to go into edit to figure out what you had mapped these to. They're fine, I just felt it was worth bringing up. ;x
01:34:89 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - All of these sliders are placed kinda randomly on the grid. Need some nudging left/right to at least 4 of them to get them in line.

Star~

BATS: These are now ready for ranking. Please double check them before doing so, however.

BATS: Do NOT rank until all 7 of the Gojou Kai maps have a bubble.
Cyclone
Why do the 2 difficulty have different offsets?
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Al-Azif

Cyclone wrote:

Why do the 2 difficulty have different offsets?
fixed :oops:
Cyclone
Actually i think the -15 was right, not the -25.(Since saturos gave the timing before, i'll check with him)

Also, if there was a note at 00:37:37 - in Hard, then i'd have to disagree with burai. There's an obvious cymbal crash there.
machol30

Cyclone wrote:

Also, if there was a note at 00:37:37 - in Hard, then i'd have to disagree with burai. There's an obvious cymbal crash there.
Yes, I know there. But in my opinion, it just doesn't seem to fit in quite right there, something I really didn't expect. Nearly missed it the first timing too.
Topic Starter
Al-Azif
I would like Hard - 00:37.37 have 6 hitnotes too, that end at the white tick and fit with the music fade away.
anyway, waiting for confirm timing first
Cyclone
Saturos told me to retime it, and -15 seems correct to me. Make sure you add 10 to ALL offsets too. Make sure all the notes are snapped correctly too(especially the first note of each timing section)

Also, i want to bring this to attention:

01:34:87 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - I may just suck at jumps(and i do) but I can't 300 any of these without missing the next note. I won't hold back a bubble, but I ask the next mod to look at this.
Saturos

Cyclone wrote:

Saturos told me to retime it, and -15 seems correct to me. Make sure you add 10 to ALL offsets too.
Oh. I thought you wanted the exact offset numbers. Didn't realize he adjusted them by 25 instead of 15. >>

For the record, I never said -25. ;x
Cyclone
You see, what had happened was, Hard had a -15 offset and normal had a -25 offset, and when i said to fix it, he changed hard, but i thought hard was right, so now i'm telling him to change both difficulties to -15, as i think that's what you had it at first, due to the whole -15ms thing in your mod post.

Yes I just purposely made the biggest run-on sentence I possibly could. Also, I never said you said -25, I just wanted to check with you.
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cyclone
Actually we're still waiting on the timing fix.
Topic Starter
Al-Azif
I should check 2 difficulty have the same offset... oopss

now is offset -15 for 2 difficulty and
those slider at 01:34:8 (1,2,3,1,2,3) closer by 1 grid.
Cyclone
Good. Bubbled.

*This is the last one. Whoever ranks this, contact me on IRC.*
m980
Ranked!

Touhou!