forum

Banzai - Zodiac

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mogsy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 at 4:22:11 PM

Artist: Banzai
Title: Zodiac
BPM: 107
Filesize: 2204kb
Play Time: 01:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (3.26 stars, 127 notes)
  2. Hard (4.98 stars, 304 notes)
  3. Normal (4.58 stars, 198 notes)
Download: Banzai - Zodiac
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Okay, here's the deal: Mogsy is going to be uploading maps that have been in his queue for quite some time along with his new stuff. Just a heads up.

Zodiac is a map I have been ignoringworking on since mid-July. I finished Normal and Hard over a span of two days, but Easy...yeah,, mapping an Easy took more thought than I thought it would, and I got bored and moved on to another map. But then I buckled down and began mapping it, and it didn't take me long at all.

Anyways, Zodiac's a weird song, hope you like it. Easy is really easy, Normal's kinda tricky, but still standard for my mapping style (ohi sliders), and Hard is, well, weird. Anyways, have an enjoy~
Engineboy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Mogsy
Just bumping so I don't forget that I need to.
Sinistro
At first I thought the offset was slightly early, but after increasing it I got markedly worse stats in test play, and since I see nothing else problematic...let me get my bag of Instant Bubbles (just add a BAT!)
Gens
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
CheeseWarlock
Tri-Edge
this map owns... Thank you mogsy for bringing it to life :)
Kodora
this map is awesome