forum

The Animal Crossing Games

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YoshiKart
The game that can play without you. Let's hear a Soviet Russia joke...

90% of AC players play, then quit afterwards. Then buy another AC game. And quit a year later again. I'm one of those people. >_> Let's see how fast it takes for me to get a perfect town and character before I quit City Folk.

And if you buy this game and hate it all the way through, don't worry. It's an acquired taste. You freakin' run around selling fruit and suck up to villagers. Definitely for a casual-ish gamer. xD

Dang it, I gotta get a hacker to give me invisible stools so I can rebuild my ACWW invisible chair maze room. o_O
Two_old
All of the games are identical. I don't get why anyone would want to play more than one of them.
Pokebis
I remember my ACWW town... Just about every possible space was a tree except for specific areas in which I laid out art displays. I used to be a bit popular with my ability too make decent looking pictures in Sable's and Mable's thingymabobber.

I'll probably get ACCF around the 25th or a bit after that.
awp

Two wrote:

All of the games are identical. I don't get why anyone would want to play more than one of them.
It's a lot like pokemon in that sense.
adam2046
I got sick of Animal Crossing WW when my town led a revolt against me by changing ALL their catchphrases to "ROFLCOPTERS!!!!!!".
Pokebis

adam2046 wrote:

I got sick of Animal Crossing WW when my town led a revolt against me by changing ALL their catchphrases to "ROFLCOPTERS!!!!!!".
Someone has been playing on WiFi
Topic Starter
YoshiKart

Pokebis wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

Someone has been playing on WiFi
The "in bed" joke was a nuisance.
K2J
So now there are not only games that kids can't play, but there are now games that adults can't play.

"There is no reason an adult should have this game," said Task Force Coordinator Andy Anderson. He added that adults who own Animal Crossing and similar games likely have them for "the wrong reasons."

Oh, Nintendo. Even when you put friend codes on everything you still get controversy. Why? Because people are fucking paranoid idiots.
Topic Starter
YoshiKart
Good thing I lost interest quick. O_O
Pokebis

YoshiKart wrote:

Good thing I lost interest quick. O_O
Not due to child molesters, though. Those are just fuckwits who like to sound like they know what's best for kids and like to pick on every form of media that's not parenting material from a celeberty. You're honestly more vulnerable to pedophiles here on osu!. And I wouldn't worry about it. You know how 2 intranetz.

On a side note a similar game to AC, also reported to be better by my super-trustworthy source, /v/, has been recently released in Europe. Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry. It isn't coming to the US until 05/05/09 so I'm probably gonna' try out the European version. It looks better than Animal Crossing already.
fireriku546

K2J wrote:

So now there are not only games that kids can't play, but there are now games that adults can't play.

"There is no reason an adult should have this game," said Task Force Coordinator Andy Anderson. He added that adults who own Animal Crossing and similar games likely have them for "the wrong reasons."

Oh, Nintendo. Even when you put friend codes on everything you still get controversy. Why? Because people are fucking paranoid idiots.
Oh yeah I remember that and the people know nothing about the diffrence between players and NPCs because they said "This guy might be the one whos recently been having sex with 10 kids" and its tortimer and I lold