forum

Chatmonchy - Mayonaka Yuuenchi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 24 January 2009 at 12:02:31 a.m.

Artist: Chatmonchy
Title: Mayonaka Yuuenchi
BPM: 175.95
Filesize: 3406kb
Play Time: 01:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.93 stars, 257 notes)
  2. Normal (4.57 stars, 194 notes)
Download: Chatmonchy - Mayonaka Yuuenchi
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The song is pretty heavily edited. I didn't intend to overwrite the first chorus with the second but by the time I realised I'd done that it was too late.

Kudos to peppy for the song :)

090124: did a full upload again, hopefully fixes storyboard problems. Fixed stuff from peppy from irc and added hit sounds. Also clicked submit in bss dialog so first post updates with normal :)
James
osum

timing feels slightly late though (needs -5 to -8 offset? or more)
Topic Starter
Echo
Updated with normal. Please correct my timing if it's too early ==
foulcoon
you should actually upload Normal zzzz

Edit: NVM its there, but doesn't say as much in the first post... weird.
Topic Starter
Echo
Updated.
DawnII
Starred because I can.

I'mma relook over this shortly.

I'm a little dissappointed that Normal has essentially the same patterns as Hard, but other than that no real problems.

Bubbled because I can.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Right off the bat, I gotta say: Lower the hit sound volume! The beats overpower the vocals a bit too much, I can't hear what she's saying! =(

Normal
00:28:352 (1) - I don't like this slider. It's nice that it has a pretty curve, but for the music, I'd make a small one starting at 00:28:693 and ending in the same spot, also with the repeat. Just sounds better, IMO. And actually, you could put a beat where the original slider is and then make the slider smaller, but eh, that's just my opinion.

Hard
Well done, I like the arrangements. It's nice to see you're still sticking to the Star formations~

So yeah, even if you don't take my suggestion, the map is still rank-worthy. I'll wait for your feedback instead of ranking this right away.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Echo
I will be redoing normal if i get around to it. Until I post (if ever), consider this map dead.
DawnII
Well then I'll remove your bubble for the time being. I hope you manage to get around to it.
Yuukari-Banteki
starred cus it needs priority and has already been starred~
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.