forum

Eiffel 65 - Viaggia Insieme a Me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Diasios
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Diasios
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Larto
I didn't really mod your map, but how does this relate to Kingdom Hearts? Just wanna know :/

And I suggest skinning the hitcircles, too, since the font alone looks a bit unfitting on some skins.

Spinner is awesome btw.
Topic Starter
Diasios

Larto wrote:

I didn't really mod your map, but how does this relate to Kingdom Hearts? Just wanna know :/

And I suggest skinning the hitcircles, too, since the font alone looks a bit unfitting on some skins.

Spinner is awesome btw.
Well... Kingdom Hearts doesn't have anything to do with this beatmap, but I and my friends like it, so I usually put that kind of background. If you don't like it, I can change background, I don't have problems.
Hitcirlce - yes, later I make a hitcircle for this beatmap :D
Larto
No, no, it's awesome, don't remove the skin (Until a BAT says so)

What about me actually modding the map, lol.

All difficulties:
- I believe Soft sound samples would fit better.

- This is optional, but make the ending more epic. Let the last note be a spinner, or a circle after a spinner :/ (You did that in Hard, though)

Easy:
No problems for me, but I guess beginners will have trouble with circles/sliders 1/2 after a spinner, so I'd remove that.

Normal:
Also, nothing big. I just don't like the fact that it's incredibly similar to Easy. Also, looong sliders for a Normal? Bit boring.

Hard:
Okay, awesome, but:
01:13:41 (3) - WTF XDD This slider is so unnecessary and kind of impossible to understand. Please remove :/
02:35:29 (4) - ^
01:31:76 (1) - All the sliders in this combo sound like they end 1/4 too early. Fix plz :D
01:30:35 - 01:31:76: Why no beats here? D:
02:52:26 - 02:53:67: ^

I believe that's all. I could be a spacing nazi, but there aren't any BAAAAAAAAAH issues here.
Topic Starter
Diasios
I think it's all ok.
I don't like the hitsounds, the normal sounds are better of the soft sounds, anyway... later I fix them.
Oh yes, the "labyrinths-sliders" in Hard are less labyrinth and more slider XD (maybe I must call the Hard difficulty in Insane difficulty)
Yuukari-Banteki
starred cus it needs priority and has already been starred~
Topic Starter
Diasios
Thanks ^^
Andrea
Good map! Starred <3
Topic Starter
Diasios

osuplayer111 wrote:

Good map! Starred <3
^^