forum

[Not help] Question regarding posting in Completed Maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
So if you read my first topic in completed, I mentioned that the reason I am posting and uploading maps here is for no other reason than personal entertainment. I've found myself addicted to mapping. The addiction comes not from others playing it, but just making it.

As a result, I am creating multiple maps every day. It just dawned on me that this could be viewed as a form of "spamming" and wanted to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Should I stop "releasing" every map that I do? Or is it okay?

Note that I don't release EVERY map. I have a crapload of maps that are unfinished or simply terribly made. But I am currently releasing every map that I fill is "finished", or close to it.

Edit: How about if I made a thread...off the top of my head, "EiJi's Video Game Maps", and placed all my maps in there? Editing the first post with links and replying (bumping) to inform of a new map.

Would that be better? Or is it actually fine the way it is, Peppy?
awp
As far as submitting completed beatmaps goes, so long as you believe they are of quality, I wouldn't call it spamming. Your other idea wouldn't hurt, though.
Topic Starter
EiJi

awp wrote:

As far as submitting completed beatmaps goes, so long as you believe they are of quality, I wouldn't call it spamming. Your other idea wouldn't hurt, though.
I've taken the initiative. I've made a thread that I will use to post all my maps which I do not think will be enjoyed.

However, maps I feel will be enjoyed, and are either not too easy or not too hard will be posted in a new thread as usual.

My mapping addiction should start to easy down in a while, so hopefully this will do fine.