forum

Yukari Tamura - Little Wish

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 7:43:15 PM

Artist: Yukari Tamura
Title: Little Wish
BPM: 131.95
Filesize: 6026kb
Play Time: 02:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.06 stars, 171 notes)
  2. Hard (4.52 stars, 391 notes)
Download: Yukari Tamura - Little Wish
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Another Yukari Tamura Map~
Check, check, check!
al2e10
Slider Tick Rate can change to 2
I Think
Easy is okey^^

Hard
1:45:312 (1) Can use the new combo
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon

al2e10 wrote:

Slider Tick Rate can change to 2
I Think
Easy is okey^^

Hard
1:45:312 (1) Can use the new combo
Naw, I don't think Hard sounds good with a slider tick rate of 2, it has quite a high score anyway, at the moment. :)
That is the start of a new combo? :o

Thanks for looking anyway. :)
al2e10
O....
Sorry^^

But I don think so Hard sounds good with a slider tick rate of 2, it has quite a high score anyway, at the moment. :D

Hard
1:59:409 (4,5) Can delete because the sound is in (6 and 7)^^ :D

But I think a lot fo that is good^^
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
al2e10
Okey~

Noting to talk= =
Dakeyrus
Offset is 10ms too SLOW, so 721 turns into 731, and so on. Haven't found any obvious spacing issues so far, goin through in depth as we speak. Fix offset and if all checks out I'll bubble :).

*EDIT* - Everything checks out bud. You might want to get Rolled or Cyclone or someone very good with timing to double check it, but spacing and timing seems a'ok to me. Bubbled.
peppy
offset1660
131.955bpm

fix all your non-inherit sections, recalc sliders etc etc.

I approve of this map to be ranked once timing is fixed :). Very nicely done.
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
Thanks peppy, fixed.
al2e10
01:01:225 (slider) (3 and 5) I think have something roung~

the slider is not with the song~
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
Don't see anything wrong unfortunately with those two sliders. :(
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
Fill the Source field in both difficulties.

Easy
00:49:63 (4) - 1/4 longer.

UPDATE: Ranked!
AceOfArrows
I happen to be very partial to this song, so I want to take the time to give you the praise you deserve. Your maps are beautifully done; I love them both, and recently ranked in at #17 for Easy. I must download your other works, and will continue to keep an eye out for more from you in the future.

On a related issue, as some of you may or may not know, I'm a StepMania stepchart author; I feel I should point out here that I've written a StepMania simfile for this song (which has actually been released for a while now); it's also the long version, and comes with all five difficulties, its video, and the lyrics. Here's a link: http://files.filefront.com/Little+Wish+ ... einfo.html

Now you can have this song no matter which game you play.