forum

unknown - Saria's song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Srank300
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, December 06, 2008 at 10:44:08 AM

Artist: Koji Kondo
Title: Saria's song(8-bit remix)
Source: Zelda
Tags: Saria's Song
BPM: 141
Filesize: 1060kb
Play Time: 00:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Srank300's normal (4.75 stars, 164 notes)
Download: Koji Kondo - Saria's song(8-bit remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Okay. I know a lot of my maps failed miserably in the past, so i decided to try something a lot more...simple. If you complain about the spacing being crappy, good. I intentionally did that. Nobody needs to always go by thr recommendations of spacing. Key word here is "recommend", meaning you don't HAVE to, but you could. I have created a whole new spontaneous spacing method(or not because there is the chance someone already does the spacing like me). I think it might be safe to call it "Srank spacing"
Zerostarry
Read the FAQ and try again. I'll update with specifics later.

Download: Ever 14 - Demetori - Emotional Skyscraper ~ World's End [Extra Stage] (2011-01-19) Osu.osr
CheeseWarlock
BPM: 140.638

I know it feels nice to set your BPMs to integers, but here that just doesn't work.

Why is the difficulty named "Srank300's Normal"? Is this going to be a collaboration?

The artist should be Koji Kondo, if you can't find anything else.

This needs more difficulties to be ranked.

I love inconsistent spacing. But to put it in the words of the Internet, you're doing it wrong. I did fairly well because I know the song, but otherwise I'd be hopeless. For example:
00:25:37 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - this. It looks bad, and doesn't play well at all. The entire map is full of random, counterintuitive sequences like this. Basically, "Srank spacing" will never see ranking.

Glad to hear you wanted us to complain about your spacing. :) Until this shows progress, it's nuked.
Zerostarry
Nevermind, cheese already covered it. Re-make this and show us it doesn't deserve a nuke :D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.