forum

Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo - Wild Chalenger (bobobo-bo-bo-bobo theme)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neonwolf_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, December 06, 2008 at 11:26:46 AM

Artist: Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo
Title: Wild Chalenger (bobobo-bo-bo-bobo theme)
Tags: Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo anime theme song
BPM: 145.02
Filesize: 5482kb
Play Time: 03:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.71 stars, 103 notes)
Download: Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo - Wild Chalenger (bobobo-bo-bo-bobo theme)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I really dont know who made this song, but this is the theme song for that random and crazy Blond-haired afro man with the magical nose hairs (otherwise, bobobo you dummys) NOW SHOW ME DA DOME!!!
CheeseWarlock
BPM: 140.000
Offset: 3,823

A simple Google search shows the artist as "Jindou". And Challenger is spelled wrong. Lose the part in brackets.

Only maps with two or more difficulties can be ranked.

You need to learn to use Distance Snap, and have beats that make more sense with the music.

Until this show progress, it's nuked.
Topic Starter
Neonwolf_old
oh well, at least i tried y'know. I guess i should have checked the forums and saw how its done, huh? well, whatever...but i just made it cuz i was dissapointed that nobody made this map y'know, so i thought, "aw what the heck, since nobody made one i guess i'll make one. but please, at least give me my props man. :D
Zatoichi
I like how you checked the option for "made for taiko mode".

Yeah.

I'm making your Insane for you, btw
Zerostarry

Zatoichi wrote:

I'm making your Insane for you, btw
Might as well submit as your own map, this isnt going anywhere unless the mapper puts more effort.
Topic Starter
Neonwolf_old
OHKAY, LISTEN UP!!!!!!

for all the haters out there and some of those actually waiting on me to fix this beatmap before it gets 'nuked' or whatever, im on it. Right now, im easy mode is under 'reconstruction' until further notice. most likely to be finished between this weekend or next week ( thank you prison I MEANT school >.>) But yeah, im serious, hang on until further notice when i give out information (spoilers) for when i start making/reconstructing the normal beatmap. 8-)
that is all
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.