forum

Elisa - Ebullient Future (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jeffro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Poke~
Cyclone
Not complete enough for me to get the offset correctly, but -30 for now based and what is there. BPM is also good.
WyndII
resnap

I like the song and nice map :D
Lesjuh
Something was bugging me at 00:55:368. You should look at it because I think it can be improved.
Besides that everything was very nicely done. Good job :P
mattyu007
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Bemp, Could't get the map to pending to someone please take a look :)
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Bump Q_Q
Ekaru
Let's see...

Normal:

00:32:19 (6) - move the end point just slightly to the lower right. Just slightly though; just need to make the bottom more noticeable, so you know which way to go. (on some skins it's not noticeable enough)

Hard:

-Rename '(insert name here)'s Insane. It's really an Insane. ;P

01:10:26 (1,1,1,1) - Tone this down.

Can't really judge the rest, but it was kind of fun.
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Wojjan

Download: Elisa - Ebullient Future (TV Size) (Jeffro) [Wojjan's Insane].osu
Topic Starter
Jeffro
That depends on you, it's your difficulty and I like it :)

So do with it what you want :D.
Wojjan
Well, I'll keep it this way, Ekaru seems happy with it! Just use the slightly augmennted version I added in my previous post.
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Did that :) Now we just need a Bat willing to check ;o
Mafiamaster
Try an offset of 770 (Could be wrong.)
Go into the Timing Setup Panel and inherit the two timing sections. Afterwards, make the 15,645 offset into 0.5x for the BPM adjustment. Then resnap to 1/4 for both difficulties.

Normal~
00:38:01 (1,2) - Move these closer to 3. (Just a suggestion, seems readable enough to me at least.)
01:03:77 (6) - I don't know, this kinda sounds better if moved back to 01:03:64.(Just a suggestion)
01:06:77 (4) - This sounds very wierd. (Just a suggestion. Maybe don't make it a reverse slider then shorten it a little, then add a circle somewhere after this slider.) (Circle would be at 01:07:28)

Wojjan's Insane~
00:27:64 (8) - Move this a Grid Level 3 tick to the left. So it forms a perfect triangle.
00:49:98 (5) - Move closer to 6.
01:11:52 (1) - Align with orange combo (1)
01:03:74 (6) - Same thing with Normal. (Just a suggestion)
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Did all of those, ty :)
Derovian
Nice map :P i really like the song :D EF FTW ;)
Wojjan
Topic Starter
Jeffro

Wojjan wrote:

Oop. Piss-off-point on my diff.

01:03:74 (6) - This one should end on the white tick, It's supposed to match the lyrics.

And while I'm at it, are you going to use my set of combo colours? If not, fine by me. If so, you'll find them where they belong!
Oops I feel dumb at that ending on a white tick -,- Corrected.

Using your combo colors now, (Didn't know how you could change them xD, do know it now :D ty)
Jarby
show more