forum

Wild Child Bound - EVO

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ekaru
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, January 16, 2009 at 7:10:53 PM

Artist: Wild Child Bound
Title: EVO
Source: Digimon Tamers
Tags: Digimon japanese j-rock anime evolution
BPM: 163.95
Filesize: 3454kb
Play Time: 02:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Child (2.45 stars, 103 notes)
  2. Perfect (4.73 stars, 216 notes)
Download: Wild Child Bound - EVO
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Evolution song from Digimon Tamers. BG is Wargrowlmon. It (Digimon don't have biological genders, they even said that in the freaking show, genders are for refrencing and I'm too lazy to do so, although I am not too lazy to right a gigantic sentence) is eh.

EDIT: Offset feels better.
EDIT2: Mogsworth's Fixes! YAY!
EDIT3: Uh yeah.
CheeseWarlock
BPM is within 0.02 of correct and offset's within 6, so I'd say it's all good.

As far as the mapping goes it's all solid but not outstanding. Normal sort of feels like an Easy with slightly faster sliders, though.

01:39:37 (6,7) - Totally got me. Good work.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Okay, thanks.

Added sounds, moved to Pending. Also renamed the difficulties. :P
foulcoon
[Child]
00:28:37 (2)
00:31:30 (2) - These sound really bad... the repeat hits are the only parts that seem to go with the song. Consider using something like this as a fix for both:

01:13:93 (3) - Sounds better to me without the repeat...
02:12:31 (5) - This one is better i guess, but same problem as ^.... of course they aren't necessary fixes, just sound better to me.

[Perfect]
I didn't find anything ;o
Topic Starter
Ekaru
^Fixed, thanks! :D
minyeob
Now I know the reason why Ekaru's beatmaps are get ranked so often and early. Nice Beatmap

[Perfect]
26:612(1) Hard to understand this spinner's rhythm.Extend 2 beats(8/4 beats)

-Suggestion-(If you don't want to fix, you don't have to fix it. But Imo, you have to accept my suggestion.)
32:219(7) extend 1/2 beat
1:30:774(7) same as above

That's it!
Topic Starter
Ekaru
No offense, but I don't agree with those. That spinner change makes it go about 2 whole beats past where the 'SAAAAAAAAA'ing ends, and the two slider suggestions sound 1/2 longer than they should be. Sorry! Thanks for modding anyways. ~
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Fixed. I need to pay closer attention. :P
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
Why do I always end up modding Digimon maps?

Ranked. Well, I would, but clicking the relevant link on the beatmap listing gives me a "this beatmap doesn't exist" error. :?:

----------------------------
m980 Edit

It was ranked by me since stuff happened. Ask one of us if you want to know
----------------------------
AgentSieg
Nice map.