forum

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pokebis
Japanese only. Wii exclusive (Also in arcades in Japan). Probably never coming to the US or Europe. Tatsunoko is some random Anime company that made 80s anime that nobodies ever heard of. Regardless, this game is awesome. Kind of wish it had WiFi, though.
Opening on Youtube
Opening on Nico Nico Douga
Oh, and don't try importing on a US or PAL Wii, unless you know what you're doing, it could brick it. Fortunately, I know what I'm doing and it works on my US Wii. :)
lukewarmholiday
I mentioned this game in IRC yesterday(I doubt anyone cared)

It's nice to see viewtiful joe in the game since hes pretty much a giant parody of some tatsukono characters(even though hes parodying the genre as a whole and he is basically a mashup of japanese shows as a whole since there are references to live action shows too)

Actually Capcom has yet to say that they've given up hope. Last time they said anything they said they WERE working on an American release.

They've kept their mouths closed since then though ;-;(which basically means no)

I have 2 wii's I really need to mod one. 1 updated and one untouched by teh intarwebs.
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Pokebis
Oh, and according to my friend who knows less about anime than me, Tatsunoko made Speedracer. Too bad the main character of that show isn't a character, that would be awesome.
lukewarmholiday
Tatsukono made many things that you never think about.

And I know where to look to mod a wii tyvm.

It's just I have 2 wiis. So why not go all out on 1.
Loginer

lukewarmholiday wrote:

It's just I have 2 wiis.
Why? :/
Atmey
I need to get this game, the question is how, I do not want to mod my wii, if only there was a free loader so I can import it.
Loginer

Atmey wrote:

I do not want to mod my wii

Edit: I've played this for about an hour now, and this >>>>> Brawl in terms of fun, gameplay, difficulty (single player), graphics (artistically) and music. And badassery.

GSR_old
lukewarmholiday

Loginer wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

It's just I have 2 wiis.
Because.

I dunno. Maybe I will just soft mod. either way, CAN I HAS THIS GAEM NOW?!
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Atmey wrote:

if only there was a free loader so I can import it.
Actually, there basically is. You really do need to do the Twilight Hack, though. It doesn't count as modding, you don't need to open up your Wii or anything. And, I think the Datel Freeloader does work as long as your firmware isn't too high (which I'm guessing it is :? ). PM me and I'll tell you everything you need and how simple this is to do. There's virtually no risk.
lukewarmholiday
If you've been updating your wii then stop doing updates and wait for the twilight hack team to release a version for what you have.(if you want to be careful with 3.4)

I just found out I never updated my main wii to 3.4, awesome.

Pokebis wrote:

Why do they make fighting game bosses so broken?

Tradition, back in the arcade days they didn't want you to beat the final boss, because for some people, thats when they stopped shoving quarters into the machine.

So did you guys import or pirat.
Loginer
I sailed all the way across the Atlantic Ocean, past the Indian Ocean and over the Pacific Ocean to the other side of the world under the Jolly Roger, fighting off anti-piracy noobs with nothing but a broken bottle of whisky. Then I pillaged a small video game shop at the edge of Japan, and took the plane home like a sane person.
lukewarmholiday

Loginer wrote:

I sailed all the way across the Atlantic Ocean, past the Indian Ocean and over the Pacific Ocean to the other side of the world under the Jolly Roger, fighting off anti-piracy noobs with nothing but a broken bottle of whisky. Then I pillaged a small video game shop at the edge of Japan, and took the plane home like a sane person.
Who did you crit when the bottle broke(LOL TF2 REFERENCE ZOMG)

Loginer
lukewarmholiday
/salute loginer

You are truely a manly man
Topic Starter
Pokebis
Loginer
lukewarmholiday
show more