forum

Team Nekokan - No Sleep Until Clear

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Scooter1000
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 9:55:34 PM

Artist: Team Nekokan
Title: No Sleep Until Clear
Tags: Team Nekokan no sleep until clear
BPM: 92.5
Filesize: 15113kb
Play Time: 03:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.48 stars, 438 notes)
Download: Team Nekokan - No Sleep Until Clear
Download: Team Nekokan - No Sleep Until Clear (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my second beatmap (The first one was completely ignored). I decided to post this here before placing the notes so I can fix any problems that might cause me to re-do an entire part.

Edit: After placing all the beats, I don't save, causing me to re-do everything.
Edit: I fixed some mistimed beats and moved some stuff around. I'll make a Normal mode sometime soon.
Edit: I moved stuff around, added more sliders and stuff like that.
Nemorac
I'm playing through it, and I must say it's an interesting beatmap. May just have to put it on no fail so I can see it all the way through, lol (wow, I actually used lol in a post...this is a first).

Anyway, I look forward to seeing if I can help in anyway in making this beat map better, and I shall post any thing I see wrong with it posthaste.

EDIT: Okay, I have played it quite a few times now, and I have but one complaint: If you miss one note, you're screwed. The life drain is so much that missing one note WILL lead to your demise.