forum

Shinji Miyazaki - Gym Leader Battle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, January 08, 2009 at 11:38:08 AM

Artist: Shinji Miyazaki
Title: Gym Leader Battle
Source: Pokemon
BPM: 169.9
Filesize: 1582kb
Play Time: 01:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.99 stars, 253 notes)
  2. minyeob's Hard (4.87 stars, 206 notes)
  3. Normal (2.79 stars, 90 notes)
Download: Shinji Miyazaki - Gym Leader Battle
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The Gym Leader Battle music from Pokemon. This is the orchestrated version featured in the anime, which was originally from the video game.

Enjoy!

Edit: Insane added.
Edit 2: Normal added. Moved to pending.
Edit 3: Edits to Insane.
Edit 4: minyeob difficulty added.
Edit 5: new bpm.
Edit 6: Mogsworth fixes.
Edit 7: m980 fixes. Removed hard.
minyeob
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
kingcobra52

minyeob wrote:

I have played Pokemon for 8 years :)
I like this song
Can I add my own difficulty?
Sure. :)
minyeob
[quote="kingcobra52
Sure. :)[/quote]

Thanks

[All difficulties]
1:25:923(1)~ End
move 1/4 beat (backward)
Ekaru
Yeah, I'm going to check it again now, but your BPM was too fast. Try this:

169.9 BPM

Your offset was late to me, but my UO may be messed up on the computer I was using earlier, so I'm going to check both the map and timing again now. Will edit soon.

EDIT: 169.9 BPM sounds about right. 170 BPM was definitely too fast. And the offset seemed late. Get someone to double check, though.

Couldn't find anything that wrong about the map itself. Anything I pointed out would just be nitpicking and preference, and not actual things wrong with the map. :P
minyeob
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Bunch of timing adjustment, but I think I'm gonna need a timing nazi to double check this. :D

Also, after tweaking a few things, you're difficulty's added in, minyeob.
Mogsy
Timing seems alright to me.

mineyob difficulty:
-Change the difficulty name to something like Mineyob's Hard, or something like that.
-01:07:96 (5) - New Combo mark goes here.
-01:26:32 (2) - Remove the Finish. To me, it sounds awkward there.
-01:29:14 (2) - ^

Insane:
-00:59:49 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Care to explain? I mean, it seems like you're trying to line up the endpoints of every pair, but I just feel like this looks, well, beyond sloppy, if that was what you were aiming for.
-01:05:84 (3) - Get this to line up with 2's endpoint. But given 6's position, I think 2 might be what needs to be moved.

Starred.
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
Looks much better to me now. Bubbled.
Seibei4211
I wanted to unbubble this so I could do this one thing...but I guess it'll have to wait for the next Pokemon map cause I can't really find the slightest excuse to unbubble this. :[ I was thinking about this one thing, but it involved a test-only feature and it's not really a poppable reason anyway. So whatever. Have your rank.