forum

Barbie Young - Cartoon Heroes (Speedy Mix)(full version)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
*bump*
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kingcobra52
Yes, I'm familiar with the song, btw. :P

For your first map, this is actually pretty good. Close if not perfectly timed, combos aren't too high, and it flowed pretty well (for the most part). A few issues though.

-Looks like you used distance snap in some places, but not in others. It's important to have correct distances throughout the entire song, otherwise people who never heard the song before will find it confusing and it'll be frustrating to play. You need to go back through the song with distance snap on and double check your spacings. (move each note around and it'll snap to the correct distance).

-4:30 is a bit long for a beatmap. You'll need to find a good place to end so the length can be shortened.

-You need to add in hitsounds (the whistle, finish, and clap you see on the right side). It'll add spice to it. :P

-Go to song setup > audio in hard and select normal hitsound.

Very impressed with your first attempt. Hope my advice helps. :)
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Thkx. :) But i really cant find anywhere to end it. Any ideas where i could?
Also, I fixed alot of distance issues on hard & some timing issues on nomal and added sounds.
kingcobra52
Either:

-Before the 2nd break (after 01:41:35 (5) )
-At 02:38:17 (1) (you'd delete the slider and everything after it)

Don't really see any other place you could end it, so I'd recommend the 2nd option. (tbh though, 4:30 is probably around the borderline, so I'd ask another BAT if you can let the length slide or not)

Or what you could do is find a shorter version of the song and map the entire thing.

Good luck. :)
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
*bump*
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
*bumpbump*
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
:3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.