forum

let it snow

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
devkit4384
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: timotmcc - Sawashiro Miyuki - Title Nante Jibun de Kangae Nasanaina (TV Size) [Venomous Maria] (2011-02-14) Osu.osr
[Youmu]
oo nice idea, and itll go nicely with the holiday skin x]
peppy
I doubt I'll be able to get this out in time for it to be worth it - busy with useful features you know. Besides its 38 degrees here. The snow will melt before I finish uploading the build.
Topic Starter
devkit4384

peppy wrote:

I doubt I'll be able to get this out in time for it to be worth it - busy with useful features you know. Besides its 38 degrees here. The snow will melt before I finish uploading the build.
;_;
LuigiHann
At least where I live, it snows a lot more after Christmas than it does before. Still, I think next year we should plan further ahead if we're gonna have any special holiday effects or collabs...
awp
Off topic post but I wanted to contribute to the conversation: Snow's everywhere in awptown. Had to salt the steps a few times. lilychibi still doesn't trust my front porch.
Zerostarry

awp wrote:

Off topic post but I wanted to contribute to the conversation: Snow's everywhere in awptown. Had to salt the steps a few times. lilychibi still doesn't trust my front porch.
Canada ftw. *shivers*
RemmyX25
Vermont's home to some of the most infamous ski/snowboard mountains. All we see during the winter is snow snow snow.