forum

Ranking bugs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FurukawaPan
There are two things that seem to be wrong atm with ranking, but if they belong in seperate threads, I'm sure a mod will split the topics off.

1. The rankings chart for the website displays the same person occupying both #50 and #51 (split across two pages so people won't notice). Everyone below #50 shows as one ranking lower than they actually are in the web chart (their correct rank # is displayed in game).

2. I passed someone else's score, but didn't go up the rank. I tried restarting osu! and I was still at a lower rank with a higher score.

peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
FurukawaPan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Samus_Fan
Just out of curiosity: What is for example the deal with the rankings from "The Legend of Zelda" from "Rabbit Joint" (Easy).
I really do not get it how the Ranks can be so wrong. Or am I the only one to see an A-Rank Guy at first place (with a quite pathetic replay that has a difference from 20000 Points to the actual Score in the list) who ist better than a SS ranked person who used all four mods to increase the score?
An64fan

Samus_Fan wrote:

Just out of curiosity: What is for example the deal with the rankings from "The Legend of Zelda" from "Rabbit Joint" (Easy).
I really do not get it how the Ranks can be so wrong. Or am I the only one to see an A-Rank Guy at first place (with a quite pathetic replay that has a difference from 20000 Points to the actual Score in the list) who ist better than a SS ranked person who used all four mods to increase the score?
There's a topic for this.