forum

Beatmap upload 404

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Krystal-n
I've been trying to upload my beatmap, but when people tried to download it, they said it 404'd. I tried to download it myself, and I ended up getting the same error.
I thought that this was because my beatmap wasn't uploaded properly the first time so I tried a full resubmission, and I got the same error again. I tried two more times to no avail.

Is the server taking its time to register the fact I uploaded a beatmap or is there something seriously wrong? Help!
Tapdancingmetroid
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8371

Peppy wrote:

It seems that the beatmap store was relocated to a new server yesterday and there are some remaining problems with the relocation. This does not affect any of the main osu! system (it is on a dedicated server) but downloads may be touchy. Most importantly, BSS may not work properly. Full submissions and new songs may not update the osz file as they should. This will hopefully be resolved in the next 24 hours, but keep in mind after it is you will need to resubmit afterwards to fix any outdated osz files.

Thanks for understanding. I'm going to look at getting another server for beatmap downloads as backup, so we'll see.