forum

Score list with Flashlight

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ignorethis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
An64fan
Oh, oh! Give the scoreboard a backlight! :)

I've noticed this as well. Never felt it was a huuuuge issue, although being able to see scores doesn't hurt.
peppy
I disagree with this, as I feel it adds to the atmosphere of the flashlight mod. We'll see what people say though.
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25
i was thinking more like having the score board transparent on the top layer. the lettering will be viewable, but still be dark enough for FL

omg a constructive Remmy post?
Topic Starter
ignorethis

peppy wrote:

I disagree with this, as I feel it adds to the atmosphere of the flashlight mod. We'll see what people say though.
I agree, but at least can you allow them when watching replay?
LuigiHann
Yeah, you could probably have the scoreboard dimly visible without ruining the mood.
Eschubertsson
i think it would be great i always hated not to see the scoreboard when im playing flashlight mod
Real1

peppy wrote:

atmosphere.
Indeed! When the "light" is small... I feel strangely claustrophobic and and it makes me feel uneasy. Especially on longer maps! Showing scoreboard would kill this feeling, and the only two games that gives me this is Silent Hil gamesl and osu!. :)
IOException
Guys, remember that you have the option of turning the scoreboard off. I think it's still good to have an option to turn scoreboard on when flashlight is on for those who just love seeing themselves go up the scoreboard while they're playing (like me)
deadbeat
guys, remember, bumping threads that's 5 years old isn't cool