forum

Winter Break

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pokebis
It's begun over here. Off school for two weeks.
YoshiKart
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
[Youmu]
I'm off for a month =^.^=
lukewarmholiday
Huzzah. First thing I learn is that I have a dvd burner with drivers from 2001 on a 2 year old compy. With no driver updates available.

This is why you buy Dell computers kids. :roll:
Neo@lex

Ayame wrote:

I'm off for a month =^.^=
Give me half.
Slain087
Got two weeks to work on two projects, then the last week is finals before one more week of break before school gets to its next quarter for me. Fuck whoever decided to give me late classes next quarter.
Mogsy
Two weeks off here. Fuck yeah, time for videro gamesosu
An64fan
Today was the last day of classes. =3 Have a bunch of stuff to do in that time. Not school stuff though, which is the awesome thing.
Starrodkirby86
Winter break has begun, for me at least. Got over those midterms, now it's just a relaxation over the three weeks my area gets. Great that I have no work whatsoever to do so it's just relax and watch where that relaxation goes. :)

SNOWBALLZ FIGHT! GET HIT BY MAI BALLS! of snow
RemmyX25

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

SNOWBALLZ FIGHT! GET HIT BY MAI BALLS! of snow
*carefully aims snowball sniper*
Cuddlebun
Winter break officially starts today for me, but I exempted all but two of my finals so I didn't have to go to school yesterday, went in the morning on Wednesday and afternoon on Thursday to take three-hour finals :(.

European History final kicked my ass. (actually it kicked everyone's ass so I don't feel bad)

Yaaaaaaaay Christmas
Ekaru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki
:( I think I'm banned for winter break haha....oh well ^^U Ima be in NY for most of it anyways~ Probably far away from intrawebz~
Cuddlebun

Ekaru wrote:

Winter Break? Yay!

Now I can do lots of make-up work and EC to raise my grades in World History and Algebra II! Horray for Winter Breaks!
AP world? Too bad you don't live near me, cuz I tutor AP World History :P

Algebra II, though...ugh. I barely squeaked out an A for that class.
Loginer
My winter break began three days ago.

Well, this is fun. ._.
YoshiKart

Ekaru wrote:

Winter Break? Yay!

Now I can do lots of make-up work and EC to raise my grades in World History and Algebra II! Horray for Winter Breaks!
LOL. Honors classes almost never gives out EC.
I struggled to get my A- in World Civ. And I skipped Algebra II. Do you take that before or after Geometry?
Slain087
YoshiKart
Then that means I should be taking it now, but I'm taking Functions instead.
Cuddlebun
Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus, Calculus/AP Calculus I believe
Starrodkirby86

Todesengal wrote:

Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus, Calculus/AP Calculus I believe
That's what it is over here, so you should be right I reckon. Of course there's Pre-Algebera here for dumbnuts. Though that might be in every other curriculum...Pre-Algebra goes before Algebra I. Or something like that.
show more