forum

Random games

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TimeSplitter95
Well, the name says it all. 8-) You can talk about new games (TimeShift for example), your favorite games (TimeSplitters ;) ) and... uhm... brutal games :twisted: . Hope this topic works :D
awp
Loginer
Did anyone hear about this game called osu!? Looks pretty neat. Go to http://osu.ppy.sh/ and check it out! :D
<_<...
>_>...
So... Anyone here played Beyond Good & Evil? Great story. :3
LuigiHann

Loginer wrote:

I started it on GameTap fairly recently. Haven't played enough to have a sense of the story yet, but the atmosphere is fantastic.
awp
I heard that Beyond Good and Evil was an incredibly good game that nobody paid attention to because of higher-profile games launching around the same time. What's the playstyle like?
Loginer

awp wrote:

I heard that Beyond Good and Evil was an incredibly good game that nobody paid attention to because of higher-profile games launching around the same time. What's the playstyle like?
Most of the time, you're infiltrating places, and your primary goal is trying to get to some secret areas, and take photos. The game involves a lot of dodging and sneaking around, and some occasional small puzzles. Also, when you get to some enemies, you can choose to either sneak up to them and destroy their "air" tanks(Easy), or simply kick their ass(Slightly harder, but much more fun). It's pretty fun, but what really keeps you interested is the absolutely magnificent story. BG&E was supposed to be a trilogy, but it didn't get enough attention. ;__;
Topic Starter
TimeSplitter95
I've got Beyond Good & Evil, but now I don't know what to do... :x
Loginer

TimeSplitter95 wrote:

I've got Beyond Good & Evil, but now I don't know what to do... :x
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ :roll:
Topic Starter
TimeSplitter95
Thanx, hope that helps... :lol:
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
Time for moar pics from me. I've started to play around in Garry's Mod a bit, and I've made a couple of pics, mostly Sonic-related. They are pretty big, so I'll just link to them:

GEN_old

Loginer wrote:

I did too! Until my savegame got screwed up by some bug fairly far into the game. A door wouldn't open when it was supposed to, apparently it was a common bug. Never got to finish it.

Has anyone played Yaris on xbox live arcade?
Loginer

gen wrote:

Loginer wrote:

I did too! Until my savegame got screwed up by some bug fairly far into the game. A door wouldn't open when it was supposed to, apparently it was a common bug. Never got to finish it.

Has anyone played Yaris on xbox live arcade?
Not me, what is it?
And I ran into a bug too, the first time through. I couldn't get on to the hovercraft in a place, so I had to restart. :'(
awp
Beginner_old

awp wrote:

lolled @ picture XD
Topic Starter
TimeSplitter95
WTF??? :shock: KEWL PIC! XD Didn't know that they're gay! :P
Cecilthemos
That picture is one of the best I've seen of SSBM.