forum

Seether - Remedy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bonesnake
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on zondag 18 november 2007 at 15:53:39

Artist: Seether
Title: Remedy
BPM: 127,83
Filesize: 0kb
Play Time: 02:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,95 stars, 196 notes)
  2. Hard (3,88 stars, 322 notes)
Download: Seether - Remedy
---------------
Another song out of the dump, background/ easy version will be on the way later.

Fixed the sliders and checked the spacing again. And changed the pattern a bit at the end.
Loginer
Great timing, perfect beatmap placement, and good difficulty. Finish the background and easy version, and this could get ranked.
Topic Starter
Bonesnake
Now including easy mode and a background.

http://peppy.chigau.com/files/Seether%20-%20Remedy.osz
Topic Starter
Bonesnake
giving this a little bump.
peppy
Hmm. I have a few problems with the beat spacing on this one. There were some really fast parts which totally threw me off (see 2:45). Also - there are two broken sliders at 1:20 and 1:26 in easy and hard - touch the point son these to fix them up (they are slightly longer than they should be, which means they were placed before a BPM change).

With a bit of work this will be good for ranking.

Oh another minor note - you have the background included twice in the archive. Wouldn't hurt to delete the one you aren't using :).

Topic Starter
Bonesnake
since i finaly had some time again. Fixed the above mentiond and went through the spacing again.
Extor
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Fine by me. The only comment I have is next time try using finish/whistle sound types! I personally find it pretty boring with all normal hits.

Ranked!
zeifai
Advise rediting...I dont feel like im playing the song with this beatmap.