forum

COIL - The Legendary Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vytaan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 4:34:43 AM

Artist: COIL
Title: The Legendary Theme
Source: Gitaroo Man
Tags: gitaroo man final stage chihiro harada
BPM: 80.26
Filesize: 3601kb
Play Time: 03:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.83 stars, 145 notes)
  2. Hard (4.2 stars, 340 notes)
  3. Normal (0.88 stars, 6 notes)
  4. Easy (1.25 stars, 172 notes)
  5. Hard (4.2 stars, 340 notes)
  6. Normal (2.55 stars, 250 notes)
Download: COIL - The Legendary Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the first beatmap that I have created. The song is from the game Gitaroo Man and I really love the sound of it!
There are three difficulies:

Easy - Pretty easy, should be great for beginners.
Normal - Contains a few hardish parts, but it's still good for people who aren't very skilled.
Hard - Contains alot more beats in general, and it has a few fast parts with alot of beats. You have to do pretty well in order to survive, because the life bar isn't too forgiving.

In general the song is good for beginners and more experienced players as well!

Have fun, and please rate/comment! =]

Edit 1: Wow, easy was 0.75 stars? I hope it's a bit harder now... Well, at least it's great for beginners then ;)
Edit 2: Remapped Easy. Gonna work on the others soon.
GladiOol
Why does your BPM changes over time?
Isn't it just one simple BPM?

Your offset is right, but your spacing isn't.
Try to use distance snapping. (It's on the right side of the editor pannel)

If you want this ranked, make the BPM/Offset the same for all difficulty's.
Put in only 1 BPM, not 3.
Use distance snapping.

The best way now is just to remap and use what I said above.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Vytaan
Thanks =]

I don't think that the BPM is the same throughout the song. It feels like it gets slightly faster overtime. If I put it on 80 bpm for example, it would be onbeat for the first minute, but after that it would be off... If I put it on 82 bpm it would be onbeat for the last minute and offbeat for the first.
I'll mess around with it some more though :) and I'll remap. :D

Edit: I swear that the BPM isn't constant. I took the average of the bpms and it start off onbeat but it gets offbeat later. When I changed it it was the other way around... Can I leave the BPM this way (unless you can find a way to get only one BPM :P)?
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.