forum

Lisa-Rec.Net - Sajin no Kanata he

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
varq
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, December 25, 2008 at 1:11:43 PM

Artist: Lisa-Rec.Net
Title: Sajin no Kanata he
BPM: 164.98
Filesize: 7134kb
Play Time: 04:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.84 stars, 492 notes)
Download: Lisa-Rec.Net - Sajin no Kanata he
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the opening theme to 'Ragnarok Battle Offline'. One of my all time favorite songs. It's got some techno or something then has some Indian sounding breaks.

Suggestions and comments welcome! :D

12/24: I think the timing might be off by a bit, if anyone could help me, that'd be great. I already changed the BMP and offset about 5 times, so some beats might also be out of place. I'm currently working on the storyboarding. Currently, there's the intro and the first passing scene, but that's it. The ending's blank, so I'd say you want to skip it.
Starrodkirby86
What a lovely beatmap. Finish the storyboarding, from what I already see here, it's getting impressive.

One GIGANTIC problem with the difficulty here...

The maximum score according to Auto is 17,860,790.

That's insane. Insane. O_O; And the song itself is a little long, 4:49... ._.

Those two things are what makes something like not-so rankable material, though it can be for approving material. Of course, what I'm really loving is the storyboard.

In regards to BPM and offset, MixMeister BPM Analyzer popped out a 165.01, which is very close to your number. In a song this high of a BPM, decimals don't matter as much (Unless I'm unfortunately mistaken here). :( Try out that BPM if you haven't though, but make sure to have backups.

The offset may sound better at 11,878. Or it sounds perfect already at 74. I'm no expert at offsets. -_-;

Lots of funny circle-on-slider action, and I don't know if that's generally as all right or not, but it probably is for a map this hard.

Great work, great work, I suppose...Just that whole longevity with the song and the insanely high maximum score is what's throwing me off.