forum

Elimination Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
gamerrox
I would like to see an Elimination multiplayer mode where after a certain amount of time, someone is eliminated until one man stands at the end of the song. (Or two) The person who would be eliminated would either be someone(s) who failed or who has the lowest score. In the case of a failed player being "eliminated", that player will be the only one eliminated.

The game would be split into waves (how many depends on the number of players), with each wave with an elimination. The time for each wave would be split evenly. For example, a 3:00 song with 8 players would be 22.5 seconds per wave. If a break time is in the middle of the end of a wave, the wave simply ends at the beginning of the break. At the end of the game, two players remain. (Unless one fails) The player remaining and who has the highest score is the winner of the game.

I'm still questioning how it would work if everyone fails. For multiple fails and still someone remaining in the game, waves would still continue, this time just eliminating multiple players. In the case that everyone fails, I guess the last person to fail would be the winner in that case.

Pardon the jumble entry I just sent above, I was writing it while I was thinking.