forum

Ulfuls - Ulfuls AAP no Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HishoHiro
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 4:45:07 PM

Artist: Ulfuls
Title: Ulfuls AAP no Theme
BPM: 128
Filesize: 6922kb
Play Time: 04:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.43 stars, 344 notes)
Download: Ulfuls - Ulfuls AAP no Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A. A. P. LET'S GO! Alright, second beatmap.

The storyboarding is in progress, right now I have some rough sketches of what's going to happen, and labeled them Good or Bad for how well the player is doing. Right now, though, the pictures don't actually correspond with that, they're just drafts of what would happen depending on your score. Also, please take note that most pictures are very rough, so don't take them too seriously. I'm not exactly Picasso myself. You also may notice the pictures going by rather fast, well, I have to cram in the Good and Bad into one break, but during the actual thing it'll be better. I've only storyboarded up to the second break, but I've got to go soon so I thought I'd post it and read the feedback tomorrow morning. Removed due to glitches

Anyways, about the actual map, I think some timing may be off, but the BPM and Offset SHOULD be right. The spacing seems OK to me, but point out any and all the errors you find, please. Lastly, the file size may be big because... well, there are a lot of images. Maybe I should have saved them as .jpegs, but whatever. Is downloading without the video the same as downloading without the storyboarding? If so you might want to try that, but I do want comments about the story as well! Storyboard Removed