forum

Morning Musume - Koi No Dance Site

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sotodefonk
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on viernes, 02 de enero de 2009 at 01:18:31 a.m.

Artist: Morning Musume
Title: Koi No Dance Site
Source: Ouendan
BPM: 141
Filesize: 3784kb
Play Time: 02:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (3.18 stars, 174 notes)
  2. Normal (1.18 stars, 119 notes)
Download: Morning Musume - Koi No Dance Site
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hello, I really liked this song of the original ouendan, so i think to port it over. Its the exact same hitmarks as the DS version.

The quality of the ouendan song rips is very poor so I downloaded the original song and rearranged it to be like the ds version, so its the same duration but sound way better.

Edit 1:
-Normal and Insane done.
-Changed the dificulty (approach circles, hp drain and that stuff) to be like the DS version.
-Also added a quick background. (Does anyone knows is iDeaS work on vista? i cant get it to work)

Edit 2 using JarJarJacob advices:
-BPM Corrected and resnapped all things.
-Changed color orders, Insane looks the same as the DS, but Normal doesnt because the DS version have some color abnormalities (ie: the first combos on normal are yellow-blue-green and then starts in yellow again).
-Changed the place of some hitmarks that were too close.
Jarby
The BPM is 141. Close enough. I can't be sure about the offset.
01:02:15 - Insane mode. I don't think these circles were this close in Ouendan.
You should also change the circle colour order to yellow, green, blue, red.
Topic Starter
sotodefonk
Can i change the color order? wow need to search that option, i thought i couldnt change those...

i will recheck the BPM and resnap all things...

your are right about those 3 cirles, didnt realize it because first i worked with a smaller circle size and at the end, make them bigger.

I will change those and reupload
Jarby

sotodefonk wrote:

Can i change the color order? wow need to search that option, i thought i couldnt change those...
It's in the song setup tab, under Colours.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.