forum

yukkedoluce - Ringo Uri no Utakata Shoujo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Noffy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, September 20, 2019 at 12:37:01 AM

Artist: yukkedoluce
Title: Ringo Uri no Utakata Shoujo
Tags: agatsu bossandy yahuri the transient apple salesgirl Vocaloid Gumi Megpoid original Vocalofuture 黒猫と宇宙地図 Kuro Neko to Uchuuchizu A Black Cat and Space Map THE BEST OF GUMI from Megpoid
BPM: 225.2
Filesize: 31313kb
Play Time: 05:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Agaffy's Normal (2.85 stars, 658 notes)
  2. Boss' Easy (2.2 stars, 427 notes)
  3. Hard (3.82 stars, 842 notes)
  4. Insane (4.66 stars, 1108 notes)
Download: yukkedoluce - Ringo Uri no Utakata Shoujo
Download: yukkedoluce - Ringo Uri no Utakata Shoujo (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"It's delicious", those words filled my heart

Easy by bossandy
Normal by Noffy and Agatsu
Hard and Insane by Noffy
Hitsounds by Yahuri

nicovideo | youtube | youtube (english version)
manga one-shot (english scanlation) | website for the novel
composed by yukkedoluce | illustrated by Nazyo

Also thank you to bossandy for the amazing video encode!

There's four reasons for this set:
  1. I really like the song and its connected media.
  2. There's 5 ranked maps before this, but all of them are Extras. They're cute, but super hard! It made me sad there was no maps of other skill levels when there's so many maps of the song ranked.
  3. I've seen multiple people confuse cillia's cover for the original. cillia does not compose songs yet she just makes covers. Please acknowledge the actual creator of the song! ;-;
  4. Related to the above two points, every single ranked standard map is a different cover and none are the original song.
So, to fix what I had an issue with, I made put this set together with the help of bossandy and Agatsu and Yahuri! Now there's difficulties for many different skill levels of players! I hope people enjoy playing this set as much as I enjoyed mapping it, or even more!
🍎