forum

Bad Religion - Ten in 2010

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
laterz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 2:46:41 PM

Artist: Bad Religion
Title: Ten in 2010
BPM: 201.49
Filesize: 3343kb
Play Time: 01:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.85 stars, 79 notes)
  2. Hard (2.74 stars, 162 notes)
  3. Normal (2.71 stars, 161 notes)
Download: Bad Religion - Ten in 2010
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey this is my very First beatmap its on Easy if there's any other changes (like timing or something like that let me know.) sorry for reloading, but need to fix the Normal mode

Added Hard mode
Topic Starter
laterz
hold on sorry i messed up normal let me reload it
Topic Starter
laterz
Disregard post saying its not ready
RemmyX25
Timing/General Notes:
Ugh. Rock songs like these are a pain in my arse to time.

BPM: 210.48
Offset: 9,753

Unfortunately, theres just too many errors to be able to give you a heads up for correcting.

Your spacing is extremely random, and your stacks are unacceptable. Also, resnap the notes when you fix the BPM.

Please take a look in the Beatmapping FAQ and clean it up using that as a reference and my timing as well.

But for now

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wizard Of Orz
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
laterz
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.