forum

What do you want to see next?

posted
Total Posts

Simple enough

Storyboarding/better media support for beatmaps.
52.50%
Favourites and directory support in song selection.
2.50%
Chat with avatars and more user-user interaction.
0.00%
Sliders 'snaking' out rather than 'appearing'.
22.50%
Jukebox controls on main menu.
5.00%
In-game user beatmap ratings.
0.00%
Other (specify in a reply).
17.50%
Total votes: 40
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
peppy
Well in a couple more days of small fixing, I will look at the next features to implement. Looking for a bit of feedback on what should come next since people have been quiet in this forum lately :).
GeekShadow
A feature that would very interesting is translations :)
I can start french one 8-)
[deleted user]
Storyboarding!
LuigiHann
I voted for Storyboarding as well, but I'll mention here that my second choice was the slider "snaking" thing, because that would also make the game more like the original. The other options don't interest me nearly as much.
awp
Storyboarding, Snaking, and Jukebox are all rallying for my favour. Hard to say what order I'd rank them, because I'd have a lot of fun with storyboarding.
Topic Starter
peppy
I should have seen this coming ^^.

OK, starting on storyboarding today. Let's put everything else on hold for a bit :).
hunnykilla
being able to play woth other people. My cousin wont get it jsut cuz its not online like a battle. Still its fun.
awp
Playing head-to-head doesn't seem much different than the current online score system anyway, unless it was an entirely new gameplay mode with a means of interacting with your opponents.
[deleted user]
So,uh,if multiplayer does end up being a feature in Osu! can the whole 'send your enemy attacks and make their beats turn MICROSCOPIC' thing that features in EBA/Ouendan 2 be left out.

Nothing like full 300ing and then getting that slammed on you.

That made me cry ;_;

Anyone else sampled the multiplayer?
Any thoughts?
eyup
MORE STARRRRRRRS
Olinad
I'd like translations (Yeah we can already make the french and the italian one :D XD ) and something new, as other things to click during the game or a multiplayer head to head option.
RemmyX25
[VeryRandomIdea] How about instead of stars popping out at each combo checkpoint, we have Peppy's avatar come out? [/VeryRandomIdea]
Gilrad
I think another month could be spent on random small ideas and tweaks. Not to say you can't work on them while doing storyboarding, but I'm sure that would end up such a time sink that the idea would have to be pretty small and easy to implement in order to not be shelved until storyboarding is finished.
advancechao
I didn't think this was big enough for its own topic, but is it possible to have an in-game "delete song" option? Even though it's kind of negative to want to have to delete songs, some people like the mods like to download incompleted beatmaps that they later have to get rid of and it would be nice to have a button that could do that in game. ^_^
Topic Starter
peppy

advancechao wrote:

I didn't think this was big enough for its own topic, but is it possible to have an in-game "delete song" option? Even though it's kind of negative to want to have to delete songs, some people like the mods like to download incompleted beatmaps that they later have to get rid of and it would be nice to have a button that could do that in game. ^_^
Sounds like a feature to add when i get around to doing the next additions to song selection (favourites, folder support).
awp
Good idea, there. I'm oddly enough too lazy or stupid to simply have both osu and my /songs/ directory open at the same time, so this'll make the process a lot nicer.
Dark Deception_old
Stoyboarding may be useful!
chan
After seeing Ouendan on a DS, I feel that 3D models cheering is a huge aspect of the game that's missing, since that's kinda the whole story of the game. I think that really needs to be done, as well as storyboarding.
fluorescence
hi all

im kinda new here just d/l the emulator and wating for it to update.. ive been playing ouendan for a while and switched to mirror mode ( invert ds touch screen) while playing .. any chance that could be next ?

i really like ouendan lol :D
bsfired

fluorescence wrote:

hi all

im kinda new here just d/l the emulator and wating for it to update.. ive been playing ouendan for a while and switched to mirror mode ( invert ds touch screen) while playing .. any chance that could be next ?

i really like ouendan lol :D
Hi fluorescence
show more