forum

Hirano Aya - Lost My Music

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJPop
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 at 23:40:38

Artist: Hirano Aya
Title: Lost My Music
Source: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Tags: lost my music hirano aya suzumiya haruhi no yuuutsu
BPM: 200
Filesize: 2008kb
Play Time: 01:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Ace Of Trades' Insane (5 stars, 481 notes)
  2. Easy (0.69 stars, 95 notes)
  3. Hard (4.93 stars, 341 notes)
  4. Normal (2.44 stars, 171 notes)
Download: Hirano Aya - Lost My Music
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
14th beatmap.

Other one of famous song in Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu.
Album: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Geki Chuu Kashuu Single

EDIT 8: 14/02/09
- Fixed notes in Ace Of Trades' Insane.

EDIT 7: 14/02/09
EDIT 6: 12/02/09
- Fixed offset.
EDIT 5: 08/02/09
- Added "Ace Of Trades' Insane".
James
i think video offset is off or something, not sure.
and i dont know if this bug (or not a bug) was fixed but whenever you "skip" a map with video it will not be in sync with the music. it only happens on some songs before though.
Topic Starter
DJPop
Everything should be fine now :)
Cyclone
15 million points for a (relatively) easy map. I'll wait for peppy before modding this.
Topic Starter
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
DJPop
1 week passed since last updated =(
Nharox
Very solid map.

Easy: You should make the circles bigger and raise the HP Drain Rate a bit up. Just a suggestion. :P

Normal: No problems~

Hard: Really fun map the only thing that bugs me is the ninja spinner at the end. :o Oh yeah, I love that slider at 00:48:605 :)
Ace of Trades

Nharox wrote:

Very solid map.

Easy: You should make the circles bigger and raise the HP Drain Rate a bit up. Just a suggestion. :P
Ditto. It is super easy to play, but it IS an easy mode... so... it should be easyer.
Also, easy and medium mode suffer from lack of interesting flow. It's super geometric. Give them some curves. BREAK THE MOLD!!!!
I was gonna make this song, but its the full 4-min one. Its to long for such a fast song... WELL... I am doing powerglove, mario minor. That's like 4 mins and super fast(since its metal). wever. No need to tread on this song since it's practically perfect.
ONE gripe. No other sounds. Only symbols/norm. Add some claps and whistles! You'll be surprised to find that they fit in MANY places!
Topic Starter
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ace of Trades
Coolness! I so wanted to make this awesome song... but you totally took it. Tis kay, I is remaking Hare Hare Yukai(since I don't like the current one... I'm picky.) It's done, but I'm waiting for progress on my other song, Morgan's Harvest(which is also done :P)

Kanz I collab in a difficulty or two? I have been told I'm crazy good at it... Pleeeeeeeese. *Begs* I'll sacrifice the soul of my first born.... well... I don't have one yet... so that'll be a problem. I'll do something else that sounds evil and ridiculous! :cry: I wants to make MOAR!!!
Topic Starter
DJPop

Ace of Trades wrote:

Kanz I collab in a difficulty or two? I have been told I'm crazy good at it... Pleeeeeeeese. *Begs* I'll sacrifice the soul of my first born.... well... I don't have one yet... so that'll be a problem. I'll do something else that sounds evil and ridiculous! :cry: I wants to make MOAR!!!
Fine :)

But only 1 difficult.
Larto
Easy:
How.. boring... But well, that's Easy for you, hehe.
Fine with me.

Normal:
00:29:40 (1) - That slider is a bit ugly... fix plz
00:33:90 (1) - ^
00:48:60 (1) - ^

Hard:
Now it gets interesting!
01:57:38 (1) - Unrankable spinner. Not 300able as long as you aren't auto :P

Starred

EDIT: All fixed. Bubble!

EDIT2: Or not. It seems like one more difficulty follows~
Ace of Trades
It's on it's way! :D

I need to know, how do I give you my difficulty?
Ace of Trades
Ok.... stopped failing at life enough to figure out how not... um... fail. Here you go!

Download: Hirano Aya - Lost My Music (DJPop) [Ace Of Trades' Insane].osu
Topic Starter
DJPop
"Ace Of Trades' Insane" added.
Larto
Insane and has a WOAH max score looking at the fact that it's only 2 minutes, but eh, I think.. it's fine... It'll be hard enough to FC anyways. If anyone disagrees, feel free to pop that bubble.

Download: Metroid Prime - Dark Samus (marshall_racer) [ArisuKarin's Hard].osu
James
im popping your bubble because you already made one mistake.

i can only hear noise on insane anyways...
Ace of Trades
so that means... turn down the note audio right? I mean, from my stand point, I don't quite understand what you just said. Is it too loud; is there to many notes, so it sounds like a blur... what?

there... the note audio is a little quieter.

Download: Hirano Aya - Lost My Music (DJPop) [Ace Of Trades' Insane].osu
Topic Starter
DJPop
Ace of Trades
I don't round. I guess I should start, cuz it helps. Thats not a hard fix anyway. Change to 200 and re-snap. Also, I did change the note audio to about, like, 70. I don't know what he's looking for, but it IS quieter.
show more