forum

DJ Killer - Genocide

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
happy30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Soaprman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
happy30
Good suggestion thanks :)

The stacks on insane have the same speed as the stacks on baka baka~ :D
Dakeyrus
Mmk, well, your offset it off here and I don't have the proper time to figure out by how much atm, but for now just keep mapping Normal mode. Your BPM is fine, it's just the offset that is off a bit. Once Normal is done and I have a chance to sit down and look over your offset we'll see about getting this ranked.
Topic Starter
happy30
Larto
Topic Starter
happy30
Fixed, thnx

I also changed the combo colours to make it playable in tag.
Sinistro
I think everything checks out. Everything is a bit more intense than usual, but the relative difficulty levels are ok and I didn't even die in Insane. I can't be completely sure on the offset since the song is rather loud and my ears are still under the Flu status ailment, so I apologise in advance.

Bubble.
Lesjuh
Wow, this is epic!!! :)
Keep these songs up, I love it! Very good beatmap
Mogsy
I have no problems with it, but I'd like to run Insane by somebody to see how tough Insane really is and see if it's rankable, since I'm not a good difficulty resource...

Wait, I didn't die.

Taking a stab at this, but ranking. Someone derank if it needs to be due to Insane.
Sinistro
I didn't die either, and wasn't even too close, in fact. The sliders at the middle do a good job at restoring health, and while the rest is pretty intense on the fingers, a lot of 100s don't seem to spell doom. Everyone knows I'm not that pro of a player, so I don't see any problems in this regard.
Starrodkirby86
I never had this much fun with Etna Sliders in a while. :3

Thank you for bringing this from StepMania land to here. xD Even though it's from IIDX land first of course. ;X
minyeob
Argh! I suck at osu I can't pass insane.......
Lesjuh
Ofcourse, Cyclone SS'd it :|