forum

Tatsh - Kachoufuusetsu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Al-Azif
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, 12 February, 2009 at 12:50:11

Artist: Tatsh
Title: Kachoufuusetsu
Source: beatmania IIDX13
BPM: 199
Filesize: 4299kb
Play Time: 01:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another (5 stars, 433 notes)
  2. Hard (4.49 stars, 233 notes)
  3. Hyper (4.99 stars, 378 notes)
  4. Normal (4.37 stars, 199 notes)
Download: Tatsh - Kachoufuusetsu
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Classic from IIDX 13
BPM 199,
not recommend for beginner...

- Tittle change to japanese.
- Rename normal to hard and the easier "normal" has done.
Lesjuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Al-Azif
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dangaard
I just played it right now [Another] and i found out that you can only have 10 favourite maps :? .

This is just great. It really is fun to play :) .
m980
Another
00:39:27 (4,5) - No.. It's hard to notice that the 4 isn't a slider. Fix this please.

Other then that.. i'm impressed. This looks like a really fun map to play. For now, i'll give a star.

Also a note for whatever other mod mods this.

I think Normal is too hard. However, i'm not sure what the rest of you guys think. So I told Al to wait for another mods opinion on Normal's Difficulty.
Alace
sacred2001
I think you should change the title which is supposed to be Kachoufuusetsu 華蝶風雪

JFYI Byakko = tatsh
Topic Starter
Al-Azif
James
lol instead of modding songs i ended up playing this.
i FC-ed another until the break but i failed at the very last part of the song because my fingers are tired already and i cant keep up pressing circles anymore haha
sacred2001
thank you man
No problem ;)

Eh I would prefer Byakko as the artist instead. But this is entirely up to you. I can try to get the video if you like.

Since there's Ganymede and Kachoufuusetsu, I wonder if we'll have Contract, Waxing and Wanding and Nageki No Ki to complete the Cardinal Gate series. That will be so awesome.
Alace
sounds fun
Waxing and Wanding jis just like time to air
Maybe i can do it
James
best i got so far, im not used with these kinds of stuffs so my arms and fingers got tired somewhere at 2/3~end or something.

Topic Starter
Al-Azif
Topic Starter
Al-Azif
Sinistro
Topic Starter
Al-Azif
Thanks for advice, I can clearly define what is the 'normal' targeting in osu
Mogsy