forum

Hirano Aya - God knows...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asho_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2007 at 02:22:07 p.m.

Artist: Hirano Aya
Title: God knows...
BPM: 150
Filesize: 4401kb
Play Time: 3367:20
Difficulties Available:
  1. Lighthearted (0.51 stars, 129 notes)
  2. Bold (1.69 stars, 161 notes)
  3. Fierce (3.43 stars, 224 notes)
  4. Magnificient (4.5 stars, 287 notes)
Download: Hirano Aya - God knows...
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
From that one episode of Haruhi Suzumiya. Posting here for two reasons:
1. I'd like feedback on this.
2. The other two difficulties are coming. Sometime.

Maybe I'll try Lost my music sometime in the future. I keep seeing that one as an endgame song.

Oh yeah, I made two cuts in the song. One is in the third break (you probably won't notice it unless you know the song), and the other is after the end, but you don't need any hints for that one.
[deleted user]
I like it for the song its simple and decent though it feels the BPM is just off a tiny bit(but it could be me).
peppy
Beatmap and BPM feels good. Offset might do better at about 30-40, though. See what you think with this change. Make sure you select all notes and drag them to their new place on the timeline after changing the offset, if you're happy with the change!
Topic Starter
Asho_old
Thanks for the feedback! After a bit of an extended hiatus, I've finally completed the beatmap. But I'd still like to know your opinion before calling it truly complete.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.