forum

downloaded songs won't appear

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koko Ban
is it just me or the downloaded songs doesn't really show up on the song list.

i dunno what to do with this, so please help me.

also, while i'm playing NB Rangers Returns on Hard Mode right after the song installation, the computer shuts down. any reasons why it happens?

edit: i finally resolved the downloaded songs not appearing part.
peppy
How are you loading the songs? Are you following the instructions on the download page? You can't go extracting songs yourself else osu! won't pick them up.

As for your PC restarting - this is either due to your graphics drivers being faulty or (more likely) your codecs being incompatible with the video that is being played. You can test for this by playing with NoVideo mod on and see if it helps. You can get the ffdshow pack from the download page which should resolve this.
Topic Starter
Koko Ban
from the FAQ's

If you're an IE user, Internet Explorer will often make you extract your .osz file. If this is happening to you, don't left-click the download button; right-click it and select "Save As..." and save the .osz file into your osu\Songs directory. Remember: osu! will extract the .osz files for you! Do not do this yourself!
i think i know now why they don't appear. because i extracted the .osz files myself.