Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
1. Person 1 posts a scenario
2. Person 2 says what to do
3. Repeat with other people, or the same people

Rules:
[*] Nothing that's really NSFW.
[*] Be as crazy as you like outside of that though. Do whatever you like, as long as it makes sense from the course of action the last person chose.
[*] No double-posting. At all.
[*] When you post a scenario after someone else chose an option, please describe how you got to that state.

You are in a forest. There is a house to the NORTH. You are standing on a path that runs from EAST to WEST. Mountains lie far to the SOUTH.

The weather is balmy, with no rainclouds as far as you can see. A slight breeze blows from the WEST.

Inventory: SHOVEL
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
You're doing it wrong.

Atmey wrote:

Dig a hole then go NORTH.
You are now in front of the house. There's a gigantic seagull guarding the front door, and illegally obtained void behind you. A huge, burning katamari of massive proportions is about to devour the area, and a bright green is running towards you with two swords in each hand. Your shovel quickly explains the situation for you before disappearing in a smoke of alkaline: You're fucked. What do you do? Please respond in Braille (font, template).
Sinistro

Loginer wrote:

You are now in front of the house. There's a gigantic seagull guarding the front door, and illegally obtained void behind you. A huge, burning katamari of massive proportions is about to devour the area, and a bright green is running towards you with two swords in each hand. Your shovel quickly explains the situation for you before disappearing in a smoke of alkaline: You're fucked. What do you do?

Wake up.

Please respond in Braille (font, template).
From "please" I infer that that I'm not actually obligated to follow that part of the instructions, but rather requested, and thus I decline to comply.
Pokebis
⠠⠽⠕⠥ ⠋⠊⠝⠙ ⠽⠕⠥⠗⠎⠑⠇⠋ ⠊⠝⠎⠊⠙⠑ ⠞⠓⠑ ⠓⠕⠇⠑ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠙⠥⠛. ⠠⠽⠕⠥ ⠝⠕⠞⠊⠉⠑ ⠁ ⠓⠕⠇⠑ ⠊⠝ ⠞⠓⠑ ⠺⠁⠇⠇ ⠕⠋ ⠞⠓⠑ ⠺⠓⠕⠇⠑ ⠎⠓⠁⠏⠑⠙ ⠑⠭⠁⠉⠞⠇⠽ ⠇⠊⠅⠑ ⠽⠕⠥⠗ ⠃⠕⠙⠽. ⠠⠽⠕⠥ ⠁⠇⠎⠕ ⠋⠊⠝⠙ ⠁ ⠎⠥⠏⠑⠗-⠎⠕⠁⠅⠑⠗ ⠇⠁⠽⠊⠝⠛ ⠝⠑⠭⠞ ⠞⠕ ⠽⠕⠥. ⠠⠺⠓⠁⠞ ⠙⠕ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠙⠕?
Loginer
Soak myself.