forum

Koji Kondo - Dire Dire Docks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
m980
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, 14 January 2009 at 10:40:10 AM

Artist: Koji Kondo
Title: Dire Dire Docks
BPM: 137.87
Filesize: 3508kb
Play Time: 02:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.94 stars, 122 notes)
  2. Hard (4.33 stars, 341 notes)
  3. Insane (4.75 stars, 415 notes)
  4. Normal (3.33 stars, 247 notes)
Download: Koji Kondo - Dire Dire Docks
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Enjoy

Credit to Awp for checking timing fo' me
The Preview point has been set
Shifty_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
GladiOol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kingcobra52
YoshiKart
This is a great beatmap and a great song! (Ah, the memories! =P) I agree with cobra; this feels like an authentic look-alike, minus a repetitive Insane/Hard ROCK!, and only 1 break here.

Get this ranked soon, m980!
Cyclone
This looks pretty good to me. My only issue is it seemed the timing is off before the drums kicked in, which really probably isn't the case(meaning i suck without a drumline to follow)

I don't want to have bubbled this or anything, because i can't be certain.
iPro_old
foulcoon
kingcobra52
Rename to EBA difficulties and I'll rank. :P
Topic Starter
m980
No thanks.
kingcobra52
...I guess it's fine the way it is then. Screw difficulty names.

Ranked.
nullset
It's official: m980 is my favorite osu! mapper.

Keepin' an authentic Ouendan feeling, making authentic storyboards... a-----wesomeee...

truely masterfully made map. Kudos.
CheeseWarlock
m980 is quickly becoming one of my favourite mappers. Let it Rock was pretty great, and this is amazing. Maybe authentic mapping is good practice?
Sacred_Myths
This was great, but I got raped when the drum kits kicked in lol