forum

SUN & LUNAR - Matsuri no Uta(NON STOP!!!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kioukiou
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2009年1月12日 at 上午 09:18:12

Artist: SUN & LUNAR
Title: Matsuri no Uta(NON STOP!!!)
BPM: 160
Filesize: 6180kb
Play Time: 02:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.07 stars, 173 notes)
  2. Insane (4.91 stars, 357 notes)
  3. Hard (4.23 stars, 208 notes)
Download: SUN & LUNAR - Matsuri no Uta(NON STOP!!!)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my 11th map.

Hope everyone can enjoy it. ;D

[Hard] done.
[Normal] done.
[Easy] done.

Rename Easy to Normal.
Rename Normal to Hard.
Rename Hard to Insane.
Fix some sliders.
Sinistro
Easy
Rename to Normal.
Remove all breaks except the longest, because the rest are far too small.

Normal
Rename to Hard.

Hard
Rename to Insane. Those hit circle shaped sliders are weird, but seem harmless.

Well, the difficulty name change...the main reason is Easy feels like Normal, then the other two got renamed because they are comparatively harder- we can't have two normals or two hards. I know his Insane is easier than other Insanes.

Very close to a bubble, I believe.
Topic Starter
kioukiou

Sinistro wrote:

Easy
Rename to Normal.Fixed
Remove all breaks except the longest, because the rest are far too small.Fixed

Normal
Rename to Hard.Fixed

Hard
Rename to Insane. Those hit circle shaped sliders are weird, but seem harmless.Fixed

Well, the difficulty name change...the main reason is Easy feels like Normal, then the other two got renamed because they are comparatively harder- we can't have two normals or two hards. I know his Insane is easier than other Insanes.

Very close to a bubble, I believe.
All done.

Thank you. :)
Sinistro
Bubbled.
foulcoon

kioukiou wrote:

Hard
Rename to Insane. Those hit circle shaped sliders are weird, but seem harmless.Fixed
I don't really understand how you "Fixed" this. They are still there, and are ugly. Personally, after modding your map I would rank it if it weren't for those sliders... They are just awkward. You should consider changing to triple stacks or sliders that are clearly and obviously repeating sliders.
Topic Starter
kioukiou

foulcoon wrote:

kioukiou wrote:

Hard
I don't really understand how you "Fixed" this. They are still there, and are ugly. Personally, after modding your map I would rank it if it weren't for those sliders... They are just awkward. You should consider changing to triple stacks or sliders that are clearly and obviously repeating sliders.
Done.

Fixed those sliders.

Thanks for your advice.
m980
Got rid of last spinner in Insane and Replaced it..

Rank time.