forum

Nightwish - Amaranth

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ayeALICK
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 10 January 2009 at 9:38:02 PM

Artist: Nightwish
Title: Amaranth
BPM: 128
Filesize: 14218kb
Play Time: 03:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.13 stars, 316 notes)
Download: Nightwish - Amaranth
Download: Nightwish - Amaranth (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
VERSION 1.0 (BETA)
============
This is beatmap is manily focused on the vocal points of the song. In this please note i will be updating this with more
modes (Easy, Normal, Insane) and will also be updating the skin so it fits nicely with the song/band.

As my seccond song posted i have understood the whole slider thingy and added a few in this song to make it more enjoyable.

Hope ya enjoy the beatmap,
Bishmality
CheeseWarlock
BPM is fine, but you need to learn how to use offsets as 0 is rarely correct. Remember, offset is the delay in milliseconds of the timing section, and should make the timing section start where the first beat of the song actually occurs. 15,040 is what you need here.

You've got some interesting patterns here, but it's almost completely unplayable due to the inconsistent spacing. You're going to have to remap with Distance snap on. And you need a second difficulty to be considered for ranking. I'd also suggest increasing the slider velocity; it makes sliders slow to the point of being boring, especially at 02:56:30 (1).

I'm moving this to the Help forum where it belongs. Please keep it there until it's actually finished.