forum

Problem with the Pending Beatmaps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RicaMiskai
Hey everyone..i got little problem with pending beatmaps..everytime i finish pending beatmap and waiting for my result i got an error screen and this is the details:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified time is not supported in this calendar. It should be between 04/30/1900 00:00:00 (Gregorian date) and 05/13/2029 23:59:59 (Gregorian date), inclusive.

Parameter name: time

at System.Globalization.UmAlQuraCalendar.CheckTicksRange(Int64 ticks)

at System.Globalization.UmAlQuraCalendar.GetDatePart(DateTime time, Int32 part)

at System.Globalization.UmAlQuraCalendar.GetYear(DateTime time)

at System.DateTimeFormat.FormatCustomized(DateTime dateTime, String format, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, TimeSpan offset)

at System.DateTimeFormat.Format(DateTime dateTime, String format, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, TimeSpan offset)

at System.DateTimeFormat.Format(DateTime dateTime, String format, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi)

at System.DateTime.ToString(String format, IFormatProvider provider)

at #m0.#2e.#w0()

at #m0.#2e.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.GameComponentAdded(Object sender, GameComponentCollectionEventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameComponentCollection.OnComponentAdded(GameComponentCollectionEventArgs eventArgs)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameComponentCollection.InsertItem(Int32 index, IGameComponent item)

at System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1.Add(T item)

at #ee.#Re.#NC(Object , EventArgs )

at #ee.#Re.#Rab()

at #ee.#Re.Update(GameTime )

is there sth wrong with my PC..? or its a problem with OSU? HELP!
peppy
A bit of both maybe :/. I've already fixed this in the latest build, but you seem to be the only one affected by it. The next public build should be out in about a week's time.
Topic Starter
RicaMiskai
Thanks..i will be waiting for the next build..^__^
Wezinator35
These error codings make it look like this game was made with Unity.