forum

The Server is half-registering my score? [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YoshiKart
As of now, the score I just earned is "not really" being submitted into the server. The reason for the "not really" is because the site is registering me as the leader of the scoreboard for that song, but not in the scoreboard itself.

Is there something wrong with the server right now? Just so you know, I was online when I earned the score.

---> Pic too big: http://up.ppy.sh/files/scoreboard-0.png

Starrodkirby86
What makes this bug stranger is that only YoshiKart's score is not showing in-game...I just played this song and got into the Top 40, (31st place if Yoshi's score was on there) but I played after him and all...Maybe it was the client doing some fishy or a funny connection then? Like, it recorded on the leaderboard there, but it didn't get the specific score? :/

You can always replay the song again and see if you can get another SS (But that's no fun, SSes aren't the easiest things ever)

peppy
Did you use a mod while playing? If so, I can possibly see why it happened. Short story is the score did not get submitted (mailserver timeout), so play again plz.
Topic Starter
YoshiKart
Yes, I used Hidden. What's the possibility?

And okay, I'll try to get my SSH again. >_>
Topic Starter
YoshiKart
*twitch*

I didn't beat my local score, but oh, well. >_> I lost to myself by three rotations...

Thanks, peppy. Still wondering what that possibility of me being the leader is, and why using Hidden will affect that.

peppy
I can't reveal too many details as to why it happened, but lets say something along the lines of game security checks (going wrong due to dns failure).
Topic Starter
YoshiKart
Alright. Thanks!