forum

Dog Eat Dog Competition

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gamerrox
After watching an episode of Dog Eat Dog, I thought this would be a very interesting "contest" for osu.

Dog Eat Dog is a game based on physical prowess and assumptions and impressions on your enemies. For osu!, Dog Eat Dog will be a game based on a person's skill and enemies' assumptions.

Each game consists of four rounds, a Head-to-Head challenge, and a "Dog Pound" challenge. (More on that later)
For the four rounds, players are shown a challenge (map in this case) that someone must complete. Everyone is to vote for who they think will fail this specific challenge. The person who receives the most votes is the player that must attempt the challenge. If they complete the challenge, they may choose someone to go to the "Dog Pound". (The eliminated players bench) If they fail the challenge, they are the one that must go to "The Pound". These challenges and voting segments continue in a cycle until two players remain.

The two remaining players will be playing in a Head-to-Head challenge. The winner of this challenge will be the sole survivor of the game and the loser will also be sent to the "Dog Pound". However, the game is still not over.

Once there is one player remaining, the "Dog Pound" challenge begins. This player will be fighting against every person in "The Pound". A category will be disclosed, and that will be a hint for the upcoming question. (I may simply make it as a beatmap challenge than of a trivia question) It is up to the "winner" to choose who will be completing the challenge/answering the question. If the person fails the challenge, the "survivor" will receive a point, if however, the player succeeds, the Dog Pound will receive a point.

Each person/challenge is worth a point, and whoever wins the majority of the points is the winner of Dog Eat Dog.

Games like this normally work in the game SHOW community, and osu! doesn't consist of that. I'd like to see how well it will work here in a VIDEO game community.

Players:
None (or me)

Any questions? Ask me here or PM me. I'll be sure to add things to the FAQ if needed.
Loginer
tl;dr
Also, moved to Random.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.