forum

There's some annoying bugs in SB editor.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ignorethis
Yeah, I mean f**ing, because they really pissed me off.
1. When you try to insert an already existing image, osu crashes immidiately. Why couldn't we have an information box instead of it?

2. Does Sprite Library hold no more than 15 sprites? I have to manually insert sprites again if I can't set them up properly in one time.

3. Sometimes osu doesn't display the image inserted, like this screenshot describes. You can only exit the song and re-enter it, then it will show up.

peppy
1. No it doesn't, it works fine. How about you post the f**king error.
2. Yes it does. There's a f**king scroll bar.
3. I can't replicate this. Do you want to give instructions on how to f**king replicate it?

p.s. f**k you
Topic Starter
ignorethis

peppy wrote:

1. No it doesn't, it works fine. How about you post the f**king error.
2. Yes it does. There's a f**king scroll bar.
3. I can't replicate this. Do you want to give instructions on how to f**king replicate it?

p.s. f**k you
So, 2 seems to be my fault, sorry about that.
Wait, although there is, I still cannot find all of my sprites in my finished SBing.

1 and 3 surely exists. No joke. Or didn't I make myself clear? I mean, for example, you inserted an image called "1.png", when you attempt to insert another one with the same name, osu crashes.

About 3, it's a random bug, I don't know how to activate it either.

I won't think out any bugs out of nothing and post them here, it's pointless. All of my reports are based on my real experimence.

p.s. no more f**king plz
peppy
1 does not happen for me
3 does not happen for me
2 works perfectly
you will need to try harder when reporting bugs.

*include the error message
*include the exact steps required to make it hppen
*include links to specific beatmaps in specific states where the bug can be replicated
*dont fucking fuck the fuck word