forum

Robin Beanland, Greame Norgate - The Instinct v2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 2:40:38 AM

Artist: Robin Beanland, Greame Norgate
Title: The Instinct v2
BPM: 116
Filesize: 8517kb
Play Time: 04:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.08 stars, 254 notes)
  2. WIP (4.55 stars, 402 notes)
Download: Robin Beanland, Greame Norgate - The Instinct v2
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Very easy map. For beginners, I suppose. Anyone else is gonna perfect it. Not much I can do with this song. Don't expect any other difficulties.

1/3 Edit: I was going through my maps, randomly watching them in edit mode. When I watched this I asked myself why it wasn't ranked...there's really nothing wrong with it. As such, I am bringing back to life. Nothing has changed since the last edit except a few volume tweaks.

There really isn't anything I can do about another version. It is far too repetitive to make a harder version with. And I see no point in making an easier version. I also renamed it from 'Easy' to 'normal'.
Lumino
Beat placement was good, timing was spot on IMO.
That said, the song was way too long for the type of song it is.
Extor
The beatmap is excellent, but like Lumino said, it was too long.

You can edit the mp3 and cut the second part of it, that can make it less repetitive.

And you should do another difficulty too. =D

Cya!
Topic Starter
EiJi
Whoops, a WIP got uploaded by accident. I'll reupload it eventually. Got atleast a week before this gets ranked, anyway. But FYI, it's a hard version I started a while back... DDR on Osu I guess.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.