Artist: KOTOKO
Title: Shooting Star (TV Size)
BPM: 125
Filesize: 5110kb
Play Time: 01:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. student (4.42 stars, 142 notes)
  2. teacher (4.86 stars, 219 notes)
Download: KOTOKO - Shooting Star (TV Size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
my real first map
song is from Onegai Teacher

normal(student):done
hard(teacher):done

EDIT1:09/1/21
normal:fix bug,debase difficulty
hard:fix bug

EDIT2:09/1/23
add blank slidertick sound
FurukawaPan
A lot of the map seems inconsistently spaced. The basic distance rules are followed which is good, but you seem to be arbitrarily choosing between 0.9x - 1.2x without any particular reason than to make the patterns fit. I am not sure whether this is okay or not, but it is best as a general rule to stick with a single spacing setting for the entire map and limit deliberate jumps to points in the song where they feel appropriate.

(student)
00:54:66 (5) - I don't think this is allowed. There is no way to tell which way the slider is going.

(teacher)
00:54:66 (7) - Same deal. Slider head overlaps its tail.

These are the only problems I can find. This was fun to play, and the patterns go with the music very well.
Topic Starter
EVA-X

james039 wrote:

A lot of the map seems inconsistently spaced. The basic distance rules are followed which is good, but you seem to be arbitrarily choosing between 0.9x - 1.2x without any particular reason than to make the patterns fit. I am not sure whether this is okay or not, but it is best as a general rule to stick with a single spacing setting for the entire map and limit deliberate jumps to points in the song where they feel appropriate.

(student)
00:54:66 (5) - I don't think this is allowed. There is no way to tell which way the slider is going.

(teacher)
00:54:66 (7) - Same deal. Slider head overlaps its tail.

These are the only problems I can find. This was fun to play, and the patterns go with the music very well.
thank you.
My ds is in 1.1-1.2 to float but beat away excepted.(and some jump).
Noraml is at 0.9-1.1
by my test,i feel it's more easy with these change

the sl i will use another order
otakuangel
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
deepsea
Nice song and map, some notes in hard dont follow distance snap but I think they are OK in hard, and fun of course.

Only suggestion I can give is add an easier difficulty, normal difficulty still a little tough to newers.

Starred.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
EVA-X
all fix
the long ver....give up
it's too easy too get the high score
v2b
I map a easier one for EVA-X although I don't think it' s a nice one ><

Download: KOTOKO - Shooting Star (TV Size) (EVA-X) [Easy].osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.