forum

3oh!3 - Colorado Sunrise

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dakeyrus
Dude wow I f***ing LOVE Hard as it is right now don't change it D:

Also the simple storyboarding is win.
eee
here you go
foulcoon
We talked about Hard on IRC and stuff, fixed a jump blah blah etc.

Consider moving your inherited sections back a 1/4 so people don't get the wrong sound when they hit early because they're noobs.

star(strukk)
Topic Starter
Rolled

foulcoon wrote:

We talked about Hard on IRC and stuff, fixed a jump blah blah etc.

Consider moving your inherited sections back a 1/4 so people don't get the wrong sound when they hit early because they're noobs.

star(strukk)
fixd
James
i dont know if hard is too easy for me or im just too good.

bubbled.
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Rolled
The general rule for it is spacing jumps require new combo, and can't just be random. If you think the spot is too random to be jumpy let me know, nobody else has said anything yet. But I suppose jumps are more expected than not in my maps.

Also yeah, spinner. Need to find a place to add one zzz.
Echo
I thought new combo only applied for 1 jump, usually in some expected way eg. new line or something, whereas yours are entire combos with different spacing, in which case personally I would make the spacing from the last note of the previous combo to the first note of the "special" combo the same as the spacing in the new combo.

Maybe I've just been away for too long.
Topic Starter
Rolled
CheeseWarlock
It's a Rolled map. Need I say more?