forum

Cascada - Faded

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SteRRuM
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jarby
Make sure to check the 'inherit previous timing settings' box if you are only changing hitsounds, otherwise it will change the offset.

I can't help you with the timing, but this beatmap is very repetitive and boring. Try not to follow the beat too much.
Lef
I will use Polish so SteRRuM will understand me better.

Fiu Fiu... Zacznijmy:
Timing:
BPM: 134.000 Offset: ~50 ( :? )
Po zmianie timingu musisz użyć "Resnap all Notes" (zakładka Timing u góry).
Po prawej masz Distance Snap. Używaj go, powoduje to że hitcircle układają się w równych odstępach zgrywając się z czasem. Jest to bardzo ważne żeby mapka nie była zamotana. Odległość między hitcirclami zmieniasz Alt+Kółko myszy.
Nie jestem pewien ale chyba używałeś 1\6 Beat Snap Divisor. Lepiej będzie na 1\2, przynajmniej na Normal. Pozatym używaj 1\3 i 1\6 tylko gdy musisz (gdy timing tego wymaga).
Te krótkie Breaki nie są potrzebne :P (dłuższe zostaw)
Jeśli chcesz urozmaicić mapke możesz zrobić troche małych jumpów zmieniając troszkę odległość Distance Snap'u. Ale nie przesadzaj, to ma być normal ;) Poza tym rób Jump'y tylko w sensownych miejscach żeby to nie było zbyt zamotane :P
Hmmm... Video mi nie działa ale to nic (wina moich kodeków).

Ok, troche roboty będzie ale mapka jest ok. Lef jest z Ciebie dumny :)

Translating:
Lets begin:
Timing:
BPM: 134.000 Offset: ~50 ( :? )
When you change timing you must use "Resnap all notes"(Timing on top).
On your right side you have Distance Snap. Use it so you can cooperate timing with spacing. It's important because its confusing when you dont use it. You can change spacing with Alt+Mouse Wheel.
Im not sure but i think you used 1\6 Beat Snap Divisor. It will be better to use 1\2 here, at least on Normal. Besides use 1\3 and 1\6 only if you must(when timing needs it).
Get rid of those short breaks (these 2 longer are ok).
If you want to make your map a little more entertaining you can make some little Jumps by changing spacing of Distance Snap by a little. But not too much, it must be Normal ;) Besides, use Jumps only when it will have make some sense to not making it confusing :P
Hmmm... Video dont works for me, but its no problem(it can be my codecs fault).

Ok, there will be lot of work but map is ok. Lyon is proud of you :)

PS. dunno if the translating is ok but i tried to do my best...

EDIT: do some more spinners :P but not too short :?
Lef
Last post was long so i will not edit it :?

Still i will be translating back to English.

Polish:
Znów będziesz musiał poprzestawiać troche hitcircli...

Pierw napisze to czego NIE musisz robić (tylko rada):
Nie musisz robić w kółko pentli z hitcircli ;) (wyglada to tak: idziesz z góry w prawo, w dół, w lewo i znów do góry; tak wyglada cała mapa,no może nie cała ale większość więc jest trochę nudna). Więc sugeruję: więcej zamieszania, mniej nutek pośrodku ekranu i wokół jego środka, zawracaj w drugą stronę, więcej sliderów (możesz nawet zastąpić część nutek sliderami), ogólnie więcej "kreatywności" :P

Teraz to co powinieneś zrobić:
Spacing gdzieniegdzie jest trochę krzywy.
1(chyba tylko 1) spinner powinien zaczynać się i kończyć na białych liniach na "timeline" (ale to szczegół).
-01:00:49 (1,2,3) przestaw o 1\2 do tyłu (to spowoduje ninja spinnera, nie wiem co z tym zrobić)

Zmodze więcej ponownie jak zrobisz coś z tym ;)

Translation:
You will again must to re-set some hitcircles...

First thing i will wrote what you DONT NEED to do(only advice):
You dont need to do loops from hitcircles ;) (it looks like this: you start from top, then you go to right, down and left; huge part of map looks like this so it can be boring). I suggest: more confuse, there's too much notes at the center of the screen, change "course" of notes (bad english :) ), more sliders (you can get rid of some notes and make sliders there), anyways more of "creativity". :P

Now what i think you need to do:
Spacing is not good sometimes.
1(i think only 1)spinner should start and end at white tick on "timeline" (but this is a detail).
-01:00:49 (1,2,3) set this back for 1\2 (but this can make ninja spinner, dont know what to do with it).

I will mod it more when you make some of these changes ;)\

EDIT:
That all refer to Normal difficulity, i wasn't have Hard. But i will mod Hard later :)
Ultimate
Yo Sterrum..

I cant speak polish so it'll just be in (bad) English.
I took a look @ your maps and found some spacing errors and timing errors.
So i made a .osu file with a few changes, but you will still have your own map.
( It's not like I made a new one or w/e.)
See what you can do with it.

(by the way: The FLV file (movie) does not work. Eighter the file does not work
or a FLV file is not supported by OSU!)

Download: Cascada - Faded (SteRRuM) [Normal].osu

Download: Cascada - Faded (SteRRuM) [Hard].osu
Lef

Ultimate wrote:

(by the way: The FLV file (movie) does not work. Eighter the file does not work
or a FLV file is not supported by OSU!)
Osu! is supporting FLV's but you need some other codecs. If Sterrum want i can decode this video to something more compatible. Just send me this video to XFire and i do if for you :P

EDIT:
I forgot it is in the beatmap :oops:

2nd Edit:
Already done it :P
Bass
D:

minyeob
[Easy]
1:01:167(2)-> Confusing(For beginners)
Chorus part should be mapped

[Normal]
1:11:242(4)-> Super nazi! Move down just a little bit.

[Hard]
46:197(1)-> Remove new combo.
2:02:958(Break)-> Reset a break.
2:15:048(1,2,3)-> These jumps are inconsistent.
2:25:122(5)-> Move left a bit.

Have a star~

Jarby
I don't like the skinned silent sounds. I would just ditch them. Change slider tick rate to 2. The old background is still in the folder. If you're not going to use it for anything, remove it and full submit.

Easy:

00:29:60 (2,3,1) - Remove.
00:29:60() - Place spinner that goes from here to 00:31:61.
00:35:19 (6) - New combo.
00:38:33 (1) - Replace with notes.
00:43:03 (5) - New combo.
00:44:60 (1) - Replace with notes.

Normal:

00:39:00 (3) - Make the wavy effect last for 1/1.
00:46:16 (1) - A circle 1/4 after a slider like that is too demanding for Normal.
00:59:60 (1,1) - Remove.
01:00:04() - Add spinner.
01:01:61 (1,2) - Remove these to make the spinner easier to pass.
01:30:94 (1) - A circle 1/4 after a slider like that is too demanding for Normal.
01:32:95 (10) - New combo.
01:41:69 (7) - New combo.
01:42:36 (10) - 1/4 forward.
01:42:58 (11) - Remove.
01:45:16 (1) - A circle 1/4 after a slider like that is too demanding for Normal.

Hard:

Avoid whistle spam in the soft sections. If you want a consistent 'whistle' feeling, just place the sounds in a normalwhistlenormalwhistlenormal pattern. I don't like the 1/4 streams, mostly because they're more of an Insane difficulty thing to do. This is leaning on Insane, anyway. Try to put a least one spinner in, somewhere.

00:27:58 (6) - Move 1/2 forward, shorten a 1/2 and put a circle down where the slider was starting on before.
00:31:39 (1) - Move to the bottom of the screen to form a sort of triangle with the other circles. It will feel less cluttered.
00:37:88 (1) - Silent sounds are a bad idea, leave it at a quiet sound instead.
00:51:31 (5) - Spacing? It looks messy where it is, as well.
00:55:79 (4) - Remove. Replace start with circle.
00:56:24 (5) - Move back 1/2. Lengthen 1/2.
01:11:69 (5) - Hidden by 300 burst of the last circle. Flip it 90 degrees for an easy solution.
01:37:43 (1,1) - Disable the second or both combo markers.
01:42:36 (10) - 1/4 forward.
01:43:92 (7) - New combo marker.
01:45:04 (1) - Disable new combo.
02:07:66 (4) - Remove whistle sound from slider end.
02:12:58 (2) - 1/4 back.
02:13:03 (3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - 1/4 back.