forum

3oh!3 - Starstrukk

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
m980
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, 20 January 2009 at 8:08:10 AM

Artist: 3oh!3
Title: Starstrukk
BPM: 140
Filesize: 4161kb
Play Time: 03:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.37 stars, 147 notes)
  2. Hard (4.23 stars, 295 notes)
  3. Insane (4.88 stars, 458 notes)
  4. Normal (3.3 stars, 229 notes)
Download: 3oh!3 - Starstrukk
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Part of Rolled's 3oh!3 Beatmapping Project
forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9027

Minor Storyboard has been added.
Wizard Of Orz
Easy:
00:43:388 2 its too close to the end of 1
01:33:102 1 is far from green endpoint
01:48:531 2 is too close to endpoint of 1
02:53:245 jumpy!~

you probably did most of the spacing things on purpose so i didnt list much~
Rolled
holy shit you cranked out 4 difficulties this fast.

I just got done reformatting my computer, downloading drivers atm. Will play this ASAPPPPP
foulcoon
[Easy]
I wish you could tone down the spacing in the whole map, but if that seems a bit much... There are some places that seem like a stretch for easy, like slight spacing increases.

02:22:38 (1,2,3,4,5) - combos with this pattern confused ME... so you should try to work something out

[Normal]
It seems like the only irritating things are when repeating sliders end, and the next note is in the complete opposite direction. I'm usually find with it, but when the overall difficulty is on the lower side, it kinda gets to me.

[Hard]
This was kickass. Nice job.

[Insane]
00:44:03 (3,1,1) - i picked up on this spacing quick, but it is akward... I vote leave it, but I figured i'd point it out.

[All]
I wish you had a better way to end the map... its not cool to just tack on a spinner because you have to.

Also, the offset sounds early... +4 plz
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Hey m980, we need to talk about fill-rate management. Remind me to tell you next time we speak.

Basically you are forcing too many pixels to get drawn by having 2-3 visible layers at once. Easiest fix is to remove the actual song's background, but then you wont be able to storyboard it as well. Maybe we need to consider this (for thumbnails and song select) and use a storyboarded sprite as the "background" if a background isnt present. On your map, the background is never seen, and just wasting 314,572,800 bytes of gpu fill-rate per second.
Rolled
I wish there was something wrong with this map so I do not seem biased, but there's not.
foulcoon
changes in Easy are awesome, everything is awesome...

btw storyboard is simple yet AWESOME.

ranks <3
Jeffro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Remco32
<3 Insane
Great job :D