forum

kiss - TAGRock And Roll All Night

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zetagod_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 3:50:44 PM

Artist: kiss
Title: TAGRock And Roll All Night
BPM: 134.45
Filesize: 2715kb
Play Time: 02:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Rock and Die! (4.24 stars, 322 notes)
  2. rock and roll! (3.87 stars, 301 notes)
Download: kiss - TAGRock And Roll All Night
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
2nd beatmap hope you enjoy =] comment plz and i plan on making easier lvls soon

i nerfed the the hardest difficulty a little lol
foulcoon
NUKE TEMPLATE POST GO

Unfortunately there is a lot wrong with this map, and for the time being it can't be considered for ranking.

Issues:

Timing - Your timing is way off, you want the beats on the metronome to match the song, not be sporadic and all over the place. Check the FAQ and the Forums, there're some good guides/videos for timing.

Spacing - Again, beat spacing is way off. If you're confused about what this means, it means the space between notes in relation to time. The FAQ and the Forums again have a multitude of resources for practicing this.

Difficulties - Your overall difficulty on the harder map is ridiculous, and makes the map horribly unplayable. You need to learn how to balance these things. I suggest checking out more ranked maps to see how difficulty settings are used.

Your song name is horribly wrong, and you should capitalize when needed. Please fix this and resubmit.

Take some time and learn your way around the editor, practice makes perfect here, just like it does everywhere else.