forum

Crow'sClaw - Puppet Of The Magus, Pt.2:Doll In Your Hand

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The_Priest_In_Yellow
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 7 april 2009 at 22:26:44

Artist: Crow'sClaw
Title: Puppet Of The Magus, Pt.2:Doll In Your Hand
Source: Brutal Games For Reminding Of Death
Tags: Crow's Claw, Touhou
BPM: 180
Filesize: 9217kb
Play Time: 03:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hourai (4.98 stars, 484 notes)
  2. Shanghai (4.87 stars, 440 notes)
  3. TEST (4.99 stars, 464 notes)
Download: Crow'sClaw - Puppet Of The Magus, Pt.2:Doll In Your Hand
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Making this to escape work somehow.

Working on this again. Thank You, CheeseWarlock
Replaced BG by request of supergarlic.

Removed some asshat triples that I thought were a bit much, still 10,4 mill though... and I still haven't figured out the endpoint for Hourai.
Fixed an asstastic jump
Uploaded to keep from falling into the pit
CheeseWarlock
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wizard Of Orz
you gotz teh same bg as my going to be isoys song D:

well not many problems i see here. the spacing is a bit tight and some jumps are a bit too wide imo like 01:45:105 to 1:45:439
needs custon colors

good job i say
Topic Starter
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Haha, oh my. I'll change it right away and find myself another BG ^^ (didn't know anyone else was using that one, hurr)
Will give the spacing a second go and see what I can do about custom colors.

Changing the BG will require me going through my xxG of touhou materials, so it might take a while. But I assure you I will not use this one, if you are going to supergarlic.
James
come talk to me if you finished everything.
Topic Starter
The_Priest_In_Yellow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James

Download: Crow'sClaw - Puppet Of The Magus, Pt.2Doll In Your Hand (The_Priest_In_Yellow) [Hourai].osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.